Trevor Sinclair

If you're Irish, Indian or African you may disagree.

Like I said last night, I don't agree with what he said because in truth I don't even understand his point. However it's all a bit North Korea-ish when someone has a viewpoint and is then hounded out of a job for it.
There's millions of Liberals would absolutely disagree with that view point - the whole readership of the Guardian would disagree. They love a bit of cancelling when they done agree with you.

There's millions of Liberals would absolutely disagree with that view point - the whole readership of the Guardian would disagree. They love a bit of cancelling when they done agree with you.
The readership of the Guardian are liberal? they cling to their new orthodoxy, of feelings over facts, over 300 years since the enlightenment began, these clowns want you to believe there are 98 genders.

The readership of the Guardian are liberal? they cling to their new orthodoxy, of feelings over facts, over 300 years since the enlightenment began, these clowns want you to believe there are 98 genders.
The Grauniad is one of the most bigoted publications in the U.K. They sent a team of journos to Madrid to do a hatchet job on us after the FFP charges. They despise us having an Arab as majority owner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.