Trevor Sinclair

The readership of the Guardian are liberal? they cling to their new orthodoxy, of feelings over facts, over 300 years since the enlightenment began, these clowns want you to believe there are 98 genders.
That was last week, 103 genders now apparently

Whether you agree with Sinclair’s root point or not, it’s amazing how ‘snowflakes seeking out offence’ and ‘cancel culture’ only seems to work one way, isn’t it?

A lot of people say they value free speech until somone says something they don't like.

I don't agree with Sinclair, I think he's a thick twat and his post doesn't even make sense. He seems like a daft drunken idiot but I don't think he should be hounded out of his job for his tweet. It may be the straw that broke the camel's back though due to his previous misdemeanors.

He must have been pissed to put that statement out, scored a big own goal, career finishing.
Trevor what was you thinking?

Whether you agree with Sinclair’s root point or not, it’s amazing how ‘snowflakes seeking out offence’ and ‘cancel culture’ only seems to work one way, isn’t it?
I said earlier that this stuff highlights hypocrisy on both sides of the aisle.

People who usually love to try and cancel others for opinions will rush to defend his right to an opinion and those against cancel culture usually will be trying to get his job taken off him.

He’s done several things that could warrant a sacking but I’ll be consistent and not call for him to go (not that my opinion matters to Talksport).

He’s a gigantic racist prick though.

It's a very strange world we live in. When I was growing up Liberal meant you were supportive of other's views regardless of whether you agreed with them or not. The Right wing loons wanting anyone banned who they didn't agree with.

Fuck me if the world hasn't just gone fucking mental.
Read a brilliant interview with Keynes from way back when he talked about how he always prefer to talk to someone who doesn't agree with him, but who knows what they're talking about, than someone who agrees with him unthinkingly. It makes for better conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.