Trevor Sinclair

First draft

My tweet yesterday was an attempt to gain a reaction as I crave attention and as a dumb nasty fuck I didn’t realise how much trouble it would cause for me, what with being a dumb nasty fuck like. I don’t really give much of a fuck about the Queen or anyone to be honest and I just needed to get myself out of hole.

Next time I tweet about mourning people perhaps I should do it when no one has died. Timing is every think like.

Yours insincerely TrVoR SiNklAre

The Grauniad is one of the most bigoted publications in the U.K. They sent a team of journos to Madrid to do a hatchet job on us after the FFP charges. They despise us having an Arab as majority owner.
That was the point i was making, if you are not one of them, then you are the enemy. Cultish like the scousers, the Manchester Guardian is no more, in fact it is the very essence of that it purports to revile capitalism, it has a found a niche market for the disgruntled.

He’s obviously got a fairly major drink problem, amongst other things, and is paying the price for an idiotic tweet. Hope he gets the help he clearly needs, for the sake of his family as much as anything.

If you're Irish, Indian or African you may disagree.

Like I said last night, I don't agree with what he said because in truth I don't even understand his point. However it's all a bit North Korea-ish when someone has a viewpoint and is then hounded out of a job for it.
If you’re Irish, Indian or African and think that then you’re a fucking eejit, as they say in Ireland.

The Queen helped set up the Commonwealth of Nations whilst overseeing the end of the Empire.

She’s the most travelled monarch in history, from any country.

She made state visits to Ireland and has been a key player in Anglo-Irish relations, even meeting Martin McGuinness formerly of the IRA.

Not to mention the charity work in Africa her family have done.

Meanwhile “tricky Trev” has a racially aggravated offence already and then posted that bollocks last night.

which strangely makes them the opposite of liberal. we've got a lot of them moving to lev at the minute
It's a very strange world we live in. When I was growing up Liberal meant you were supportive of other's views regardless of whether you agreed with them or not. The Right wing loons wanting anyone banned who they didn't agree with.

Fuck me if the world hasn't just gone fucking mental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.