Tribute to Arthur - Watford 4/12/21

The lad was a Birmingham City fan and the bluenoses at St.Andrews had a flag flying for him in tribute, however it's now faded and they want to create a large banner for him. The original cost is £350 which has now been exceeded. I live in the Midlands and saw on the local news tonight that the organiser has asked Arthur's grandma which charity she would like to go to. We know it won't bring her grandson back but it may bring some comfort to her that a charity will benefit from supporters donations..here's the link if you want to donate..

It’s such a sickening crime, absolutely heartbreaking. Nice to see both Birmingham clubs are doing a minutes applause, something which will probably be replicated across the country. There are various charities like the NSPCC, Bernardos, The Children’s Society that people can donate to as well if they like:

Edit: just seen the post above from @Jamshopbridge as well re: donations

This was a truly distressing case. I had tears in my eyes after reading about the abuse and neglect of that beautiful little boy. I gave my little granddaughter an extra big hug when I saw her the next day.

But I don't see what this is designed to achieve exactly. Making football fans feel good about themselves? Will it stop anyone else abusing their kids or step kids?

I don't understand the modern trend of football grounds increasingly becoming temples to moral rectitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.