Tribute to Arthur - Watford 4/12/21

i just hope the murdering bastards get what's coming to them, but where was the grandad and grandmother, didn't they go to see the little boy and see what was going on, but that doesn't take away what the fucking bastards did to him, i really hope both get a fucking hammering every fucking day till they die
The grandma was the one who called social services in and took a photo of a huge bruise on his shoulder for them

Hard to believe people can be so evil to a small Child.

Really upset me this case. Brought memories flooding back.

Hopefully they will both get their comeuppance in time.

I often reflect on my own miserable up bringing. Drunken violent father, a mother who was his enabler allowing all the abuse.

Even today when i challenge my mother she wont ever accept her part in the physical abuse.

Could Fred West have gone on as long as he did without Rose ?

This Case it was Arthur own biological Father enabling, and participating.

My own Mother would wind my Father up to knock the living shit out of me. Then come to my rescue.

Back then as small child i thought she did this because she loved me. That's how messed up i was, her intervention was viewed that she must love me.

As i got older i realised the real reason was she thought he was actually going to kill me .And there would be lengthy prison sentences for both of them.

Rest in peace Arthur, no one can hurt you now little Man, an Angel forever more.
I can't begin to comprehend what would make someone inflict such torture on another adult, never mind a 6 year old child. I mean, what is their rationale for being such evil bastards?

The grandma was the one who called social services in and took a photo of a huge bruise on his shoulder for them
so why didnt she do something, if it was my grand kid he would of been home with me and police would of been called

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.