Tribute to Newtonheathdave

The Fixer said:
goatbinfed said:
Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

Well i think you do well over on the dark side but ffs dave give that allforone a fcuking woman slap son he has a major anti-city agenda.

Why post so much over there and not much on here blue?

I used to post on the old blueview quite extensively and occasionaly on here under my old username of but I forgot my password and my old bt email addy went to the dogs when I got rid of bt. I got annoyed with some of the abuse given out on here to opposing fans and to fellow blues having a pop at each other on here so I stopped posting. Some of the abuse dished out to itk's was a joke in paticular towards spursmad. Now I started posting on redcafe becasue when I was reading it one night in work and I took offence to some comments written. I did not know there was a newbies section and I could not reply to the stuff that was written anyway.
Now theres some shit posted on there but theres shit posted on here to. By and large opposing fans can have a more open debate on there without getting any abuse. It gives you a more open mind when disscussing football if you take into account differing views.
Now I just talk about football on there, I try to give a balanced view. Theres peeps on there who have never met a city fan and just believe the stereotype that we are all bitter and constantly sing Munich songs.Hopefully I show thats not the case at all

goatbinfed said:
The Fixer said:
Well i think you do well over on the dark side but ffs dave give that allforone a fcuking woman slap son he has a major anti-city agenda.

Why post so much over there and not much on here blue?

I used to post on the old blueview quite extensively and occasionaly on here under my old username of but I forgot my password and my old bt email addy went to the dogs when I got rid of bt. I got annoyed with some of the abuse given out on here to opposing fans and to fellow blues having a pop at each other on here so I stopped posting. Some of the abuse dished out to itk's was a joke in paticular towards spursmad. Now I started posting on redcafe becasue when I was reading it one night in work and I took offence to some comments written. I did not know there was a newbies section and I could not reply to the stuff that was written anyway.
Now theres some shit posted on there but theres shit posted on here to. By and large opposing fans can have a more open debate on there without getting any abuse. It gives you a more open mind when disscussing football if you take into account differing views.
Now I just talk about football on there, I try to give a balanced view. Theres peeps on there who have never met a city fan and just believe the stereotype that we are all bitter and constantly sing Munich songs.Hopefully I show thats not the case at all

Top man dave, keep up the good work mate :O)
Don't forget woman slap that allforone!!

MCFC-alan88 said:
goatbinfed said:
Right I am newtonheathdave. Get one thing straight here, I apologised becasue I believed I was out of order. Now I speak to people with respect and am a pretty dignified person. I should not have bit in regards to allforones post so I apologised for it. Now if you have a problem with someone wanting to keep talking about football in a dignified manner then nows the time to air it.
In regards to calling me a little woman, theres no way on tyhis earth you would call it me to my face so why do it from the safety of your own keyboard. You don't know me nor do you know anything about me

And I'm content in my knowledge that I don't know you, or anything about you. I'm all for a bit of debate and good footballing banter, BUT, everytime someone doesn't agree with you, you apologise. For gods sake man, you're apologising for your own opinions, it's embarrassing.

Trying to keep them calm and relaxed talking about Kompany in relation to Ferdinand (Who is a crock and will barely be able to walk when his career ends) and Vidic who has practically carried their defence (I.E Kompany) Yet they still have no idea how our team plays, and have proven so in their complete lack of knowledge of our players (3 DM's dont'cha know, No creative flair, Yes, they have said that). Yet you apologise?!

I apolgised becasue I believed I was out of order. Who am I to tell someone they don't know what they are talking about? I am just afan like him and I'm no expert. At the end of the day the lads opinion is only as valid as mine. Just becasue me and you think I am right in what I was saying does not mean I had any right to kind of insult him. I am annoyed becasue I bit in regards to Kompany and the 3dm's which i should not have done. I stick by my opinion of Kompany and our tactics but I apologised for biting and being insulting

goatbinfed said:

Fair play to you mate. I often read ragcafe and it's nice to see a blue putting forward our side in an articulate and informed manner. Even if I do disagree with some of your opinions.

i have no idea how you hack it on there mate, just reading the what the arrogant glory supporting pillocks write makes not know whether to laugh or cry.

i cannot wait for the day we finish above them in the league. is it any wonder why they are the most hated fans in the country?

Dave, what ever happens, i do hope you'll find time to drop by here, on a more regular basis in the future!
dont think the op would like "me" to start a new thread everytime we want your attention :)

stony said:
goatbinfed said:

Fair play to you mate. I often read ragcafe and it's nice to see a blue putting forward our side in an articulate and informed manner. Even if I do disagree with some of your opinions.

To be honest mate this thread is kind of the reason I was a bit apprehensive of being made up from the newbies on redcafe. I am there to be shot at from both sides, firstly of the reds becasue I'm a blue then you get it from blues because I am posting on there. I see some of the anti rag crap on here sometimes and it amazes me, its like blues and rags don't co exist in real life in Manchester. Now the vast majority of my mates are rags, in fact nearly everyone in newton heath is a rag so over the years I have had to be rational as I am just so out numbered.
Now when you look a bit further than all the hyperbole on there then theres some very good informed posters from round the world and some decent debate. yes they get into a frenzy sometimes but its no different than on here.

Now is there any chance of this thread being deleted? It does kind of make me a bit uncomfortable. I post on there as I just want to to talk about football, nothing more and nothing less

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.