Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

Tueart's scissors said:
Good luck to OP. Mate of mine is a Geordie is very impressed by this, he's just back from Schalke where some WHU fans nicked a flag commemorating the two lads who died.
So that was what all that battling was about we saw in the papers... West ham being scum again

Hamann Pineapple said:
Are you going to leave it at their ground as a permanent fixture ?

I have no plans for it afterwards so have no issue with leaving it though I guess that's their call as to whether they want it leaving

Great feedback from the Newcastle fans, will we ever get back to the old days when fans were all integrated in the stadium and shared good banter ? I suppose I know the answer to that.

its a great idea mate and the second banner is a great banner.. look forward to seeing it there

2bluejacko said:
Tueart's scissors said:
Good luck to OP. Mate of mine is a Geordie is very impressed by this, he's just back from Schalke where some WHU fans nicked a flag commemorating the two lads who died.
So that was what all that battling was about we saw in the papers... West ham being scum again

I presume that if it was 2 West Ham supporters who'd been on that plane you wouldn't be so quick to offer your respects then?

didsburyblu said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

I have no plans for it afterwards so have no issue with leaving it though I guess that's their call as to whether they want it leaving
Maybe contact them via twitter

well done all involved, looks superb, respect!

Hamann Pineapple said:
didsburyblu said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Maybe contact them via twitter

I will email the club see what they say but we will discuss it when we meet the club Sunday morning but may also run it by one of the Newcastle fans forums also see if they have any use for it going forward. Anyone know the main Newcastle fan forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.