Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

Well done to all those involved with this.

Shown the picture of the banner to the Geordies in my local, they thought the banner was fantastic gesture and very well done. Good job Didsblu.

Yep, I concur and look forward to seeing it at some point on the day of the game, please keep us posted on here regarding where it will be displayed.

Lovely gesture off kindness and sure it will be appreciated by both men's families and friends.

Nice touch, simple and respectful

Blue Til Death said:
Yep, I concur and look forward to seeing it at some point on the day of the game, please keep us posted on here regarding where it will be displayed.

We're going on the morning of the game to agree a suitable place. NUFC are keen to assist with a suitable spot and appreciate the gesture. They have assured us it will get a suitable spot but they have said it won't be allowed to overhang the front of the city enclosure as it will block the advertisements and/or emergency exit signs

well done to all involved, i think it should be left there for the season and beyond.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.