Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

Why Always Ste said:
Even if the banner wasn't shown whatsoever by the Tv crews filming the event, the fact is several clubs came out yesterday to pay their respects, including Newcastle's biggest rivals Sunderland, and the Newcastle fans inside the stadium yesterday would of seen this, as would the families of the deceased.

This is most important - the fact the lads got a decent sending off inside a place they loved, with their families also in attendance.

Agree, it is not about city fans getting 15 seconds of fame.

Corky said:
Why Always Ste said:
Even if the banner wasn't shown whatsoever by the Tv crews filming the event, the fact is several clubs came out yesterday to pay their respects, including Newcastle's biggest rivals Sunderland, and the Newcastle fans inside the stadium yesterday would of seen this, as would the families of the deceased.

This is most important - the fact the lads got a decent sending off inside a place they loved, with their families also in attendance.

Agree, it is not about city fans getting 15 seconds of fame.
Tell that to "I'm a BigJoe#1 now" because I think he's getting upset.

dobobobo said:
Does anyone know what happened to the banner after the match?
It was taken down and stored after the game. I'm contacting the Club tomorrow to see if they want to contribute it towards any memorial/other permanent storage site where fans of all clubs have left a tribute.

I didn't go to Newcastle but those lads lived for their football club and I'm glad a few City fans made an effort to show their respect through the banner.

I saw a post on a Newcastle forum yesterday with a pic of our banner saying - 'Respect to City fans' , did anyone speak to any home fans after the game re the banner ?

The club and fans have shown tremendous respect over the past few years to united, Liverpool and now Newcastle and that stands the club and fans in the highest light.

CtidBlueMooner said:
dobobobo said:
Does anyone know what happened to the banner after the match?
It was taken down and stored after the game. I'm contacting the Club tomorrow to see if they want to contribute it towards any memorial/other permanent storage site where fans of all clubs have left a tribute.

Thank you.

I hope it gets used for something.

KippaxCitizen said:
paulchapo said:
didsburyblu said:
Serious question? How old are you? Cos you come across as a first class twat! I hope for your sake nothing bad happens to your family cos you'll get fuck all support from here with your attitude.
I'm not even sure your a city fan but if you are I seriously hope our paths never cross you are a grade one asshole who services would be more suited to the swamp down the road.
Now If you don't get that fellow fans want to show respect that is your choice but stop spouting your shite on this thread cos your in a minority of one now your fellow supporter got banned

+10!!! No idea who you are or where you come from KippaxCitizen but i just wish you would fuck right off,you would be better off at the swamp,if that's not where you are really from anyway!
And you've obviously got carried away with yourself without having the understanding of what my post was directed at neither (it was directed at the person moaning that we didn't get very much time on the tele screen). So how about you also read posts properly like the other bloke and stop taking bollocks too!

I misunderstood nothing and i stand by what i said.....swamp that way!

paulchapo said:
KippaxCitizen said:
paulchapo said:
+10!!! No idea who you are or where you come from KippaxCitizen but i just wish you would fuck right off,you would be better off at the swamp,if that's not where you are really from anyway!
And you've obviously got carried away with yourself without having the understanding of what my post was directed at neither (it was directed at the person moaning that we didn't get very much time on the tele screen). So how about you also read posts properly like the other bloke and stop taking bollocks too!

Oh dear!

This was what my post was directed at you fucking tosser:
BigJoe#1 said:
I agree but..... I think SKY are again a disgrace.

Whilst I accept it's not about us and we all wish it hadn't happened, Sky TV flashed the City supporters banner for all of what, quite literally 2 or 3 seconds.

Had that been the scum fans doing that it would have been a longer shot and some generous words... for us, nothing.

Never mind, the club and football can be proud of the support there today.

Well done lads and lasses!

KippaxCitizen said:
paulchapo said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Oh dear!

This was what my post was directed at you fucking tosser:
BigJoe#1 said:
I agree but..... I think SKY are again a disgrace.

Whilst I accept it's not about us and we all wish it hadn't happened, Sky TV flashed the City supporters banner for all of what, quite literally 2 or 3 seconds.

Had that been the scum fans doing that it would have been a longer shot and some generous words... for us, nothing.

Never mind, the club and football can be proud of the support there today.

Well done lads and lasses!

Defend yourself by all means, Kippax, but don't spoil the thread with abuse. It's totally inappropriate.

If you'd taken more care with your wording you wouldn't have found yourself under attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.