Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

Cooler said:
Donate a few quid to the lads families then, anonymously?

Suppose there wouldn't be any e-backslapping then.

Carry on.

I'm sure everyone here is sorry to have offended you with their 'odd' public displays of condolences, you're the real victim mate.

Cooler said:

Carry on.

You really are a cynical wanker, aren't you.

There is a saying, to wit: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Cooler said:

Carry on.

Thanks for that insightful post. I hope your other 33 posts were as meaningful too. I have no clue who you are and frankly don't wish too as my first impressions ain't great but this is not about earning brownie points. I arranged the banner because I thought it would be a nice gesture at the game as their is a tribute planned. Why exactly is it odd that when attending a match in which their is a tribute you recognise that tribute in some form. I paid for the banner myself I designed it myself I've had some help from others which is much appreciated but it is people like you with your negative let's just think of number one and fuck everyone else attitude which is one of the things that's so wrong with today's world. Yes its a small gesture and I know it won't change anything but I think it's important that the families and Newcastle fans can see that other football fans share their loss. That could just as easily have been two city fans on that plane and as a match going fan home and away I along with hundreds of thousands of others every weekend head
off to the match never expecting never to return from out travels.
We all support different teams but football fans are part of one big community and I personally see nothing wrong in what were doing and if you do then maybe you don't really understand your average football supporter

Cooler said:
Personally I have no idea what you would want to do this. Just seems odd. And people bemoan the Scousers for grief mongering.

Some people you didn't know and have never met died. Odd behavior.

You sad twat

Cooler said:
Personally I have no idea what you would want to do this. Just seems odd. And people bemoan the Scousers for grief mongering.

Judging the amount of contribution from you previously, you obviously don't get out much, this is nothing to do with grief mongering as you call it, its just about paying our respects to two lads from an opposing team, tragically killed on their way to watch their team.

PS: Behaviour is spelt like this, now go and learn how to behave yourself.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Cooler said:

Piece of advice...if anyone ever offers you a penny for your thoughts....sell - it's the best offer you'll ever get.
I could explain it to you (football supporters - common bond- respect - doing the right thing etc etc) but I don't think you'd understand.

Well said CtidBlueMooner, obviously this 'fan' is so cool he has iced over his heart and his empathy gene!!

Well done to those who are doing the banners. I think it's a nice touch & sign of respect from our fans.

Cooler has contested this idea poorly. Everyone has empathy for those that die in a plane crash, it's a horrible way to go. However, we don't have to have a banner made to be classy and respectful.

I honestly dislike attaching outside tragedies to football. It has absolutely nowt to do with football and should be left that way.

This just screams of "LOOK AT US, WE'RE GRIEVING WITH YOU, WE'RE SHOWING RESPECT, TALK ABOUT US, PLEASE, I WANT ATTENTION!"

KippaxCitizen said:
I honestly dislike attaching outside tragedies to football. It has absolutely nowt to do with football and should be left that way.

This just screams of "LOOK AT US, WE'RE GRIEVING WITH YOU, WE'RE SHOWING RESPECT, TALK ABOUT US, PLEASE, I WANT ATTENTION!"

Words fail me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.