Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first game

Re: Tribute to the Newcastle lads killed on MH17 at first ga

KippaxCitizen said:
I honestly dislike attaching outside tragedies to football. It has absolutely nowt to do with football and should be left that way.

This just screams of "LOOK AT US, WE'RE GRIEVING WITH YOU, WE'RE SHOWING RESPECT, TALK ABOUT US, PLEASE, I WANT ATTENTION!"
The stadium capacity at St James Park is 52,405. On Sunday August 17th, the attendance will be 52,403 max. If you can't make sense of that, then I don't really know what to say.

CtidBlueMooner said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I honestly dislike attaching outside tragedies to football. It has absolutely nowt to do with football and should be left that way.

This just screams of "LOOK AT US, WE'RE GRIEVING WITH YOU, WE'RE SHOWING RESPECT, TALK ABOUT US, PLEASE, I WANT ATTENTION!"
The stadium capacity at St James Park is 52,405. On Sunday August 17th, the attendance will be 52,403 max. If you can't make sense of that, then I don't really know what to say.

In fairness Mike Ashley is a very mercenary person and would probably sell the two seats on.

I would be very surprised if he refunded the money to the families they paid.

goater1978 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:
KippaxCitizen said:

In fairness Mike Ashley is a very mercenary person and would probably sell the two seats on.

I would be very surprised if he refunded the money to the families they paid.

Words fail me again

This is a lovely gesture well done for organising it

There are unfortunately people in this world who are cynical about everything and see the negative in anything positive.They like to portray themselves as uncaring,unfeeling and think this somehow elevates them to a loftier superior position,maybe even makes them a better man/hard man.You are wrong.

Well done to the Blues doing something positive for this game and showing some empathy with fellow football fans,i know which fans i am proud to call fellow Blues!

This is a great gesture. I know the wonderful spirit in which it is meant. No one is after plaudits here. What's wrong with showing some empathy with our fellow football fans? What a lovely gesture.

The pathetic uber cynicism from a tiny minority on here shows a total lack of humanity. It is very low to criticise a individual for show empathy, and says more about the low life who sits there on his keyboard, in his sad little life, picking faults with others. I wonder, have they got anything better to do with their time? Are they employable? Who'd want to employ them? I certainly wouldn't want to work with or employ anyone like that, and I hope I don't have to sit next to them watching City, or indeed anywhere, God luck to anyone who is stuck with them.

bet those keyboard warriors who are saying disgraceful comments DONT REPEAT THEIR NEGATIVE WORDS IN THE PUBS UP IN NEWCASTLE... Wrong on every level... well done again to the lads for doing this and like i said on a previous post, I HOPE IT GETS MAXIMUM COVERAGE ON THE TELLY AND IN THE PRESS... unlike anfield

Looks very impressive, and great effort by the OP to make this happen.

5kmt55.jpg

CtidBlueMooner said:

5kmt55.jpg

I think the banner has been done very tastefully.

It has everything we would all want to say, without being too crowded or 'busy'.

Well done, didsburyblu; you have pitched it perfectly, IMHO.

Vienna_70 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:

5kmt55.jpg

I think the banner has been done very tastefully.

It has everything we would all want to say, without being too crowded or 'busy'.

Well done, didsburyblu; you have pitched it perfectly, IMHO.

Seconded a quality banner that i am sure will be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.