Trophy Parade | Sunday 26th May, 19:30

It's amazing how many Blues still don't understand the reality of Rag support.

Match day, yes the area is full of them from all over.

Non match day and it's a few gobby cunts that wouldn't know the inside of the swamp.

Glory hunting arm chair fan base with the biggest fucking gobs!

Quite funny, in hindsight that the timing of the parade has basically wiped out any FA Cup talk. To paraphrase comments from rags about our latest title win. "Two days on from their FA Cup Final win and no one cares, its been forgotten already."

Have it earlier.

Or only have had the parade if we'd have won the cup. 53k saw us parade the PL already.

I'll probably go. But not with the kids this year.
Manchester run was on then the setting up and closing of the roads needed!

19:30 is hardly late on a late Spring weekend.

I reckon rags were pissed off we had the parade straight after the cup final as it definitely helped get over the defeat somewhat. Puts their trophy into perspective.
Yeah, glad i went. It was a good night and definitely helped to get over the day before

Had thought the parade was a mistake Deansgste is usually rag central and had thought they'd be in the piss celebrating. I couldn't have gone anyway stuck in a Spanish hospital. Glad to be proved wrong parade saved the weekend well done Blues restored our pride.
Yes but do you think you should post shite like that in the first place, saying Deansgate will be full of rags taking the piss whilst stuck in a Spanish hospital is just poor beyond belief, just think you’re posts are part of the problem as to why the media constantly attack us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.