Trouble at the derby in Block 131

I'm 12 and live in Surrey - is that ok big man?

JOKE

Tells me a lot that you ignore my point and look to question whether I'm a big enough blue to have a valid opinion on this sort of stuff (which is why I assume you asked the questions you did?)

My dad started going in the 40's and was in crowds of ~80k
My first match 1974, league cup final 76
Shrewsbury away, Bradford away and lots of other sh*tholes round the country
Stood numerous time in scoreboard paddock at the swamp and on the receiving end of the coining from H block
Leeds away, Anfield away plenty of times so I know what rough away days look like

Doesn't alter my view one bit which is that plenty on here appear to be "meh" about violence and to me that is unacceptable - as the OP on this thread I was faced with a coked up/drunk idiot (so called) City fan threatening me and my (16 year old) daughter on Saturday and am still pis*ed off with the whole toxic bullsh*t from him and his mates asking "where are you every week". I detect the same from you and the other impotent idiots on here who feel the need to prove their so called masculinity by having an attitude to violence which borders on the celebratory. Happy to be told I'm misreading your (and others) inputs to this thread but can't help believing you guys are part of the problem (a problem astonishingly you don't even see as existing)

Rant over...

You completely misread why I asked you how old you are and where you live gobby!

Where did I ask if you are a big enough blue as well ?

Reading all that shit made me realise how different we are and from completely different eras and experiences . Which is why you don’t understand what went on in the past .
Sorry you got all that shit but it wasn’t me and if some ****s did try that I’d be looking for them every week after !

OMG. Origami? Did you ever make those things that you stuck 4 fingers in them, drew a very nasty face on it and had a fight with somebody who had drawn a nice face. My pointy bits always got blunted. It was grim back in the day.
Wish I'd learnt origami then my fingers wouldn't have gone through the bog roll whilst wiping my arse.

I think back to those days and if you were street wise you could avoid it. Just as well as back then as now i would lose a fight with charles hawtry.

That said i would love the old atmosphere back and would rather that than the awful sanitised middle class hordes that make up the vast majority of todays attendees. Coming to something when you get a better atmosphere at a cricket test match than a trip to the Etihad.

The violence we can do without but christ what a dull souless lot most premier league fans are these days. Fucking awful.

As in most arguments the ideal is somewhere in the middle of both sides of the argument.

JOKE

Tells me a lot that you ignore my point and look to question whether I'm a big enough blue to have a valid opinion on this sort of stuff (which is why I assume you asked the questions you did?)

Stood numerous time in scoreboard paddock at the swamp and on the receiving end of the coining from H block
Leeds away, Anfield away plenty of times so I know what rough away days look like

Doesn't alter my view one bit which is that plenty on here appear to be "meh" about violence and to me that is unacceptable - as the OP on this thread I was faced with a coked up/drunk idiot (so called) City fan threatening me and my (16 year old) daughter on Saturday and am still pis*ed off with the whole toxic bullsh*t from him and his mates asking "where are you every week". I detect the same from you and the other impotent idiots on here who feel the need to prove their so called masculinity by having an attitude to violence which borders on the celebratory. Happy to be told I'm misreading your (and others) inputs to this thread but can't help believing you guys are part of the problem (a problem astonishingly you don't even see as existing)

Rant over...
I was there in 76, never saw you once. WWYWWWS??

JOKE

Rant over...
You are completely MISREADING THIS THREAD. So that's you put back into your place. Now can you please let us ex-hoolies from the 70s go back to polishing our DMs and putting new blades in our Stanley knives. FFS kids these days eh!!!

You are completely MISREADING THIS THREAD. So that's you put back into your place. Now can you please let us ex-hoolies from the 70s go back to polishing our DMs and putting new blades in our Stanley knives. FFS kids these days eh!!!
Very good !

Dont know they are born, we had to be out in all weathers for brick lobbing practice. No supper until you put at least 1 window through on the passing 192 whist singing send the buggers back. All this having been forced to drink several pints of greenalls bitter.

When you reached 18 it got even harder with a couple of pints of robinsons old tom. Only when you had pissed in someones garden and thrown up in a shop doorway were you allowed in the kippax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.