Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Dont know they are born, we had to be out in all weathers for brick lobbing practice. No supper until you put at least 1 window through on the passing 192 whist singing send the buggers back. All this having been forced to drink several pints of greenalls bitter.

When you reached 18 it got even harder with a couple of pints of robinsons old tom. Only when you had pissed in someones garden and thrown up in a shop doorway were you allowed in the kippax.

Dont know they are born, we had to be out in all weathers for brick lobbing practice. No supper until you put at least 1 window through on the passing 192 whist singing send the buggers back. All this having been forced to drink several pints of greenalls bitter.

When you reached 18 it got even harder with a couple of pints of robinsons old tom. Only when you had pissed in someones garden and thrown up in a shop doorway were you allowed in the kippax.
If I recall, there were lots who threw up in them bogs in the Kippax..... Sober as judges.... Fuck they were rank :-)

I think back to those days and if you were street wise you could avoid it. Just as well as back then as now i would lose a fight with charles hawtry.

That said i would love the old atmosphere back and would rather that than the awful sanitised middle class hordes that make up the vast majority of todays attendees. Coming to something when you get a better atmosphere at a cricket test match than a trip to the Etihad.

The violence we can do without but christ what a dull souless lot most premier league fans are these days. Fucking awful.

As in most arguments the ideal is somewhere in the middle of both sides of the argument.
Spot on.

Was that when we got beat and it pissed down?
The 1-1 draw Lake last Min equaliser.

Bedlam before the game it was like the wild west on the coach car park ..but I remember Yates...all going well pre match boozer full of City then the Till got snatched........

The most pointless robbing I ever saw was just over the road from Burnden Park before a League Cup game in 1971. A little corner shop on Manchester road was stormed by a dozen or so City boys and they came back out with sweets,drinks and most bizarrely tubs of ice cream. Nothing to break up the blocks of ice cream and no spoons/forks to eat said ice cream.They just ended up throwing all of them away. Just robbing for the sake of it,the thieving little twats.

The most pointless robbing I ever saw was just over the road from Burnden Park before a League Cup game in 1971. A little corner shop on Manchester road was stormed by a dozen or so City boys and they came back out with sweets,drinks and most bizarrely tubs of ice cream. Nothing to break up the blocks of ice cream and no spoons/forks to eat said ice cream.They just ended up throwing all of them away. Just robbing for the sake of it,the thieving little twats.
I'm not avin that, they must have been scousers trying to get City fans in the shit ...

The 1-1 draw Lake last Min equaliser.

Bedlam before the game it was like the wild west on the coach car park ..but I remember Yates...all going well pre match boozer full of City then the Till got snatched........

Sure i was at that one...did paul stewart score, memories fucked am going senile too much beer and weed does that to you!

I'm not avin that, they must have been scousers trying to get City fans in the shit ...
They must be scousers who live in Wythenshawe then. The same group (resplendent in new Crombie overcoats) got off the train at Victoria Station and we followed them up Market Street to get our bus in Piccadilly. Half way up Market Street they smashed the plate glass window in of Dorothy Perkins and proceeded to help themselves to women's fake fur coats. Once again they had no intention of keeping the looted coats,they ended up sticking them in litter bins. just pure thievery and looting for the sake of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.