Trouble at the derby in Block 131

And just aa well it kicked off as the rags started very well, which encouraged the rags in the stand to be noisy which encouraged the blues to smash fuck out of them which encouraged the rags to join the rags on the pitch which encouraged the ref to take the players off. Once the battered rags got into the corner of the platt lane the players returned and the rest is history. Great day.
Yeah after the stoppage we were a different team, must have been some atmosphere in the dressing room while off the pitch.

I always like to think the rags instigating the issues & us 'sorting them out' actually decided the game.

Were you at Gorton then?

No mate. Worked at Grimshaws in Horwich where Sam spent his days off topping his wages up. We delivered fleet cars around the UK. Couple of other Firemen also worked there part time as well.

Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..stop bleating about something nothing to do with you and that you weren't involved in.
Lads fight at Derby game as tempers erupt....so what? ??
I bet you sayt on your seat like a good boy having vivid flashbacks to the days a when you could drink all day take drugs and others called you a scrote.

it's been going on for decades pal
The only noise /atmosphere in the stadium ,imo came from the away end full of fans who has been drinking all day..their team responded with passion and fight.....I wonder why.their players celebrated in front of the their fans who were loud and proud
Meanwhile ..the slightest bit of aggression in the City section and Walter mittys are tut tutting .....outraged of Prestwich? Ffs
This post is a piss take right? This thread was originally about blue on blue violence where there are kids around - this guy is condoning that WTAF?!?!

Not exactly anything new at football tho is it.It's Derby Day ffs.all this sit down shut up no drink no smoking no standing up no cheering no singing watch the game in silence crap is strangling the life out of the modern game imo
Basically stay quiet and look out for the varscreen decision on. when to cheer/groan....it's boring.
No you f*ckwit just don’t hit fellow blues!

“Lads fight on derby day as tempers erupt- so what”

if that’s not condoning then what is it pal?

Look pal - I know the guy you were responding to and have done for years, and if you think he condones indiscriminate violence where kids are in the thick of it then you’re way off beam. I know full well how the thread started but it veered off to like-minded fans having a set-to which, like it or not, is a world of difference to stuff described in the early pages of the thread.

Invariably the people involved in this behaviour have unresolved issues surrounding their sexuality.

The fighting serves two purposes... firstly they can prove to themselves and their mates that they're real men by having a good scrap, and secondly, this also gives them an opportunity to get up close and personal with others who have the same issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.