Trouble at the derby in Block 131

The practice of people shouting at early leavers seems to be increasing this season and it's kicked off twice near me already.

One incident made me laugh though. There is a group of middle aged pissheads sat near me that are sometimes funny, sometimes a bit tedious but all harmless enough. At a midweek night game last season a guy with his young son a few rows in front was leaving early when one of the pissheads shouted 'Got somewhere to be'? The guy instantly stopped and locked a death stare at the pisshead for about ten seconds. He realised that he was much younger and a whole lot bigger than him and it was extremely funny watching him shrivel up in his seat. He has stopped shouting at early leavers now :)

Last edited:
I don’t need to. I know the poster personally and I know he doesn’t advocate indiscriminate violence at football matches. That’s good enough for me.
Can't be arsed arguing with you about another persons posts. However i imagine anyone who reads his posts will come to the same conclusion as me.

I don’t need to. I know the poster personally and I know he doesn’t advocate indiscriminate violence at football matches. That’s good enough for me.
How about this quote from him “Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..”

so rather than defend the indefensible and call other posters “dickheads”because he’s a “great guy” why not behave like an adult yourself mate and drop the attitude...

How about this quote from him “Not as bad as a grown man who cant handle a bit of violence on Match day..”

so rather than defend the indefensible and call other posters “dickheads”because he’s a “great guy” why not behave like an adult yourself mate and drop the attitude...

cracks me up that line, can’t handle a bit of violence. As if it’s acceptable or the norm

Invariably the people involved in this behaviour have unresolved issues surrounding their sexuality.

The fighting serves two purposes... firstly they can prove to themselves and their mates that they're real men by having a good scrap, and secondly, this also gives them an opportunity to get up close and personal with others who have the same issue.
So that’s what’s been giving me the problems, I need to start fighting more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.