Trouble at the derby in Block 131

But violence IS unacceptable and ISN'T part of life or derby days. This is where the change of thought process needs to happen, if you see some ****s fighting in or out of the ground, it's not normal or acceptable in a civilised society.

And yet loads will condone violence for certain other things if it suits

Each to their own I guess. I will leave this with you though.The only people who think it's ok to be involved in any violence and trying to link it to the City badge are them.

I must have been dreaming about walking home from the OT Derby last season and helping an old Utd boy who’d collapsed outside the Gorse Hotel. I phoned an ambulance for the guy and made sure he was OK. Many of us aren’t angels but we don’t need to be lectured by doo gooders about acceptable behaviour either.

I must have been dreaming about walking home from the OT Derby last season and helping an old Utd boy who’d collapsed outside the Gorse Hotel. I phoned an ambulance for the guy and made sure he was OK. Many of us aren’t angels but we don’t need to be lectured by doo gooders about acceptable behaviour either.
What has that got to do with my post? Baffling.

But violence IS unacceptable and ISN'T part of life or derby days. This is where the change of thought process needs to happen, if you see some ****s fighting in or out of the ground, it's not normal or acceptable in a civilised society.
Stick to football hooliganism not sweeping pacifist arguments which at their heart are questionable.

Football hooligans are extactly that. It's never been accepted in society and never will be. If you lot are so tough why hide behind a crowd? Get in a boxing ring and prove how tough you are. It shouldn't be seen as a badge of honour.It should be seen as what it is-a stain on society. Oh ....it already is to non hooligans.

Football hooligans are extactly that. It's never been accepted in society and never will be. If you lot are so tough why hide behind a crowd? Get in a boxing ring and prove how tough you are. It shouldn't be seen as a badge of honour.It should be seen as what it is-a stain on society. Oh ....it already is to non hooligans.
Not being funny mate but not sure you are understanding what actually went on..........Most aways we didnt want any trouble

Unfortunately it just came to you whether you liked it or not ffs It was an era we lived through....OUR memories.

By the way a lot of us did fight in a ring too....kick boxing in my case.

Martial arts centre, Deansgate.

Bernard Manning says hello.

Not being funny mate but not sure you are understanding what actually went on..........Most aways we didnt want any trouble

Unfortunately it just came to you whether you liked it or not ffs It was an era we lived through....OUR memories.

By the way a lot of us did fight in a ring too....kick boxing in my case.

Martial arts centre, Deansgate.

Kick boxer ey well I better like your post then:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.