Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

Don’t forget, it’s very common that we get fans of other clubs in our away ends these days. It’s only a matter of time before something erupts. I’ve said on another thread recently how common it is to bump into or notice fans of the home team or random other clubs away at Liverpool, United, Chelsea… it’s happened at Hudds and Arsenal too and they’re just the ones I’ve experienced.

Nothing new about blue on blue violence. Remember Langley, Wythenshaw clashes on the Kippax in the seventies, and the Cool Cats taking out racists a fee years later. Really scarey but unity broke out if their was away fans to face .

near us on Saturday we saw a fella stood on his own getting bullied of a complete moron who had his mates around him . just because he wouldn’t move from his seat . more to it than this . it was fucking disgraceful.

Shame this sort of stuff goes on. You would think the low lifes would leave a fellow city fan alone. I guess it must be a society problem where these misfits are unable to go very long without needing some violence in their lives. Shouldn't have to watch over your shoulder in the away end, fans have enough to look out for getting home.

Don’t forget, it’s very common that we get fans of other clubs in our away ends these days. It’s only a matter of time before something erupts. I’ve said on another thread recently how common it is to bump into or notice fans of the home team or random other clubs away at Liverpool, United, Chelsea… it’s happened at Hudds and Arsenal too and they’re just the ones I’ve experienced.
So are we saying it was chelsea fans?

It's a cop out to just put it down to booze and drugs, a dickhead is a dickhead whether they're sober or not. The country is full of them, we're not special and have our own fair share of them.

Agree 1000%.

I love getting pissed with my mates. And in my younger days (I’m in my 30s now) I loved a few lines on a night out clubbing etc as well.

But I don’t think I’ve ever been in a fight in my entire life.

Knobheads are knobheads whether they’re pissed or sober or on drugs or whatever.

Funny how the same twats just attract bother regardless of the situation isn’t it.

Nothing new about blue on blue violence. Remember Langley, Wythenshaw clashes on the Kippax in the seventies, and the Cool Cats taking out racists a fee years later. Really scarey but unity broke out if their was away fans to face .
Everton away 87 was a bit naughty.
Seemed to be a bit of old skool firms sorting something out during the game

Agree 1000%.

I love getting pissed with my mates. And in my younger days (I’m in my 30s now) I loved a few lines on a night out clubbing etc as well.

But I don’t think I’ve ever been in a fight in my entire life.

Knobheads are knobheads whether they’re pissed or sober or on drugs or whatever.

Funny how the same twats just attract bother regardless of the situation isn’t it.
But they don’t tend to fight, or fight as much, sober and drug free. They might still be knobheads, twats etc, but they don’t act as badly. That’s the point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.