Trouble in City end at Brighton on Saturday

But they don’t tend to fight, or fight as much, sober and drug free. They might still be knobheads, twats etc, but they don’t act as badly. That’s the point.
I was at the game, in pub for 1pm, no problems, blues and Brighton mixing as normal people do. On the train to the ground had a good laugh with Brighton fans, enjoyed the game stood with my 2 sons and other top blues, good laugh on the train back to Brighton, then on the train to Stevenage had the carriage singing suspicious minds because Elvis was on the Brew Dog cans we had. We have our share of idiots, but I still think the vast majority of our away support are good fun to be around.

I was at the game, in pub for 1pm, no problems, blues and Brighton mixing as normal people do. On the train to the ground had a good laugh with Brighton fans, enjoyed the game stood with my 2 sons and other top blues, good laugh on the train back to Brighton, then on the train to Stevenage had the carriage singing suspicious minds because Elvis was on the Brew Dog cans we had. We have our share of idiots, but I still think the vast majority of our away support are good fun to be around.
Was at the game
No issues with Brighton fans on either train journey
Saw the trouble in away end at halftime .arguing over pushing in at the bar.the sad thing is all the drinks were pre poured and quickest service I have experienced.why would you fight with another blue?

Not a cop out for me.
My dad was a violent man sometimes when drunk, but never when sober. You might say, well, he was a violent man full stop, but the point is, he would never act on it when sober.
Not going to comment on your personal situation, I don't know you or your dad, and I've no right to comment on that specifically but in those kind of instances I would put forward the case that person knows the likely outcome from drinking and I'd question the sober decision to still drink anyway knowing in advance there's a strong possibility of violence. Others may think very differently, but for me, you get a pass for acting like a total dick once maybe twice under the influence, anything after that becomes a habit and you can no longer use that as an excuse.

I go to most games, I know many people who shovel so much stuff down their neck and up their noses it doesn't seem possible and yet they wouldn't ever be aggressive unless under extreme provocation, being an annoying twat is about their limit. conversely, I know lads who would get into a scrap with somebody for almost no reason whatsoever sober, the drink and drugs just speeds it up.

It's nothing new & been going on since the year dot
What is different is there is so little violence & activation at most matches now a days the first bit of little fisticuffs between fellow fans & the keyboard warriors swing into action
True the slightest thing happens now and it’s on a thread for days. The ‘trouble’ at West Ham v spuds made all the papers and there’s probably six punches thrown and the rest is ‘hold me back’

So are we saying it was chelsea fans?
No, it’ll be City fans who fight these non-City fans. It’s already happened at Anfield, City fans filled in a Liverpool fan in our away end.

Shit from our fans to do it, but what the the Scouse fucker doing in our away end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.