Trouble in Leeds tonight

Another car still went up in flames though.
They’ve set a really good precedent with this one haven't they ?
It might be that a car gets send on fire most nights round there. Parts of Harehill are a shithole like we’ve seen.

Yes, I agree that there are troublesome precedents. Sending the kids back to an unsafe environment is one of them. Maybe it’s worth it to safe other people’s properties in the area but I don’t like the way it’s been done. If it was unsafe for the kids the other day, I don’t see any improvements in the last few days.

Mrs KBN is a child protection solicitor and I can absolutely 100 per cent nailed-on fkn guarantee you that there was indeed serious risk - DM me if in doubt
I was asking the question, as everyone just assumed there were risks.

If your missus says so, that's fine by me, wouldn't it have been better though if everyone knew the risks?

Mrs KBN is a child protection solicitor and I can absolutely 100 per cent nailed-on fkn guarantee you that there was indeed serious risk - DM me if in doubt
It’s widely known across Leeds that the kids left in charge of the toddler dropped them from an upstairs window to be caught below. Sounds like a crazy game of chicken.

If the kids were chucking a young baby out of the window why would all of the kids be returned to relatives?

They wouldn't go into the details if the split them up but the way that the report is written suggests they were kept together.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.