Trouble in Leeds tonight

I got done on Brudenell Road about 30 years ago. Got home and saw my duvet cover was missing. Then spotted I’d had about 500 CDs nicked.
Shocking round there for burglaries in the day. When I moved to Leeds, Chestnut Avenue was notorious for being the most burgled street / ave. In Britain. That was just off Brudenell Road.

Last edited:
From what I could gather in the local news, the trouble all started, when two children were removed from the family home by the authorities.

There is a peace match through Harehills tonight. Local
Voluntary groups have been helping community leaders with the clear up.

The EDL are having a gathering in Gipton, down the road from Harehills. Hopefully, no trouble.

Last edited:
There is a peace match through Harehills tonight. Local
Voluntary groups have been helping community leaders with the clear up.

Tue EDL are having a gathering in Gioton, down the road from Harehills. Hopefully, no trouble.
Will they be able to get all the fascists out of the Wetherspoons?

Was that when you were working as a night repairer of lead rooves?
I was painting a room in a tall terraced house. I couldn’t resist a comment after watching a generation game of Roma moving up and down the road with everything from dumbbells to cuddly toys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.