Trouble in Leeds tonight

Fair play to that community leader he got stuck in and stopped people burning more shit, which made others back him up and chase people off. Just had a look at the place on street view , looks like an absolute dump.

Everyone avoids Harehills, especially the police ! , my sons school bus used to pass by and he saw his first and hopefully only stabbing a few years back.

Some Muslim community leaders appear to have helped diffuse things which was largely a Roma matter at first.
The pile on twitter re Muslims was as toxic as the violence itself.

Ive put a stop on my gofund me donation to Jay's send off and redirected it to the traumatised bus driver and social worker fund.

What a crap news day its been.

Fair play to that community leader he got stuck in and stopped people burning more shit, which made others back him up and chase people off. Just had a look at the place on street view , looks like an absolute dump.

Green councillor Mothin Ali. He's getting shit for taking part in it from the usual cunts.

Worst area in Leeds with the highest crime rates..its not on my places to visit ;) Leeds Leeds Leeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.