Trouble in Leeds tonight

From the videos it seems it started as a Romanian group kicking off about kids being taken by social. From there it seems a few other groups took it upon themselves to just kick off at the police and a bus. The video showed a few different ethnicities so not sure it's just down to one ethnic group.

Well done to the Muslim community leaders for trying to calm it down.

Know Harehills well. It’s pretty edgy. Daft **** setting fire to a bus on camera ffs.
I used to have a couple of customers in Harehills going back to the early 90's, was a shit hole then. Not too far away from Chapeltown where Sutcliffe committed murders.

I was on a one month course there in 1980, rough as fuck, used to go in a boozer called the Fford Green and a late night club run by West Indian's called The Strega club on Roundhay Road. Some characters in there, got approached by a rotund black lady who asked 21 year old yours truly " do you want to buy a black skin?" I replied "no thanks I don't do drugs" so naive.

I used to have a couple of customers in Harehills going back to the early 90's, was a shit hole then. Not too far away from Chapeltown where Sutcliffe committed murders.

I was on a one month course there in 1980, rough as fuck, used to go in a boozer called the Fford Green and a late night club run by West Indian's called The Strega club on Roundhay Road. Some characters in there, got approached by a rotund black lady who asked 21 year old yours truly " do you want to buy a black skin?" I replied "no thanks I don't do drugs" so naive.
These day, lots of off licences on the main drag owned by Kurds selling dodgy booze and fags. And more latterly, dodgy vapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.