Trouble in Leeds tonight

I live in Leeds and don’t know of one mate. I’ve ran amateur football teams who’ve played across Leeds and had nights out across the city.
Bonfire night (well month back then) was always pretty tasty in and around Hyde Park, with fireworks being fired at cars, houses and passers by!

Last edited:
I did my security training in Harehills. There is a fusion of people of Asian, Romany and Eastern European origin. It’s difficult to say a person is one ethnicity or another in Harehills.

But.. Badenoch has already said it was sectarian, and Farage has blamed the politics of the subcontinent. Two newly elected MPs would surely make sure they had their facts right, wouldn't they?

There’s been riots in different cities every few years usually for ridiculous reasons usually based on misunderstandings. Over the last 40 odd years we’ve had riots in Moss Side, Toxteth, Brixton, Tottenham, St Paul’s, Handsworth and plenty of other places with the worst of them happening in 1981 and 2011. The Leeds riots the other day were pretty tame by comparison to some of them and are not an indication of a fundamental change to the character of our cities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.