Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

WNRH said:
dctid said:
WNRH said:
If every single person wants to stand in 109 then they should stand. If one person wants to sit, then you have to sit.

Anyone standing at the very front you cannot say you were hard done to.

my frustration is that the wanker stewards were fronting out yonger lads - my lad was approached and told we know your name and where you live - they are utter wankers

another steward was poining at his blue City stewards badge and tellin him he could do anything he wanted or similar

if people want things to change then boycott food and drinks in the 109 areas and generate a petition or something - it wont happen because fans in genenral give a shit about anything that does not impact themselves

But i am sure there will be a certain amount of people who have paid £500+ to be able to watch the game. We're the ones who were thrown out from the front? if they were then you cannot blame them IMO. People stand in 109 because of the people at the front standing, if they are throwing people out further up the block then that is out of order.

to ne honest i am not sure i got it second hand - but what my lad was adamant about was that the stewards were aggresive and targetting younger lads

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Having said all that, like anything, there are ways and means of doing things but like anything sometimes a hi viz jacket goes to some people heads.

Whilst i agree with this in other areas, what more can you do than to repeatedly ask people to sit? You can only ask so many times before they have to take action. I am assuming this is what happens as it does all over the country. They ask and ask and are ignored then get alot of stick when they take action.

Apologies if this wasn't the case tonight in 109 and that they just waded in without any prior warnings?

gonna get to the point where we have no one left in 109 and none in 119, they were at it their aswell.

if one lot stand up, everyone else will cause no one can see.

complete fucking joke, i'm on front row in 109, got asked to sit down, i did, then i complained i couldn't see fuck all because of the showsec dick heads stood in front of me, just looked at me puzzled! one steward told me blocks 110, 111 and most of the south stand are designated standing areas, designated standing areas? since when? they targeted 109, steward said its because 109 stand that 110 also stand cos they can't see! what a crock of shit!

lol im in 109 (moved from row A of 107) and im not going to sit down. Showsec pricks even told me to move to 109 last year.

Bluemoon115 said:
Spread the word, operation surround.

You see some cunts trying to single out some poor sod, get everyone around to surround him and not let the stewards anywhere near.Outnumber the failed police officers, it's the only way.

Was thinking this at the game, deffo a good idea

This kind of bollocks does nothing for the atmosphere at the ground.

I remember being in the north stand a few years back watching a sterward having a laugh with a fan. The fan in question was smoking a big spliff and swigging a can of stella, whilst leaning on a 'No smoking, No drinking, No throwing darts at the away fans' sign. The steward just looked at him and laughed, taking no action. I thought that sort of friendly 'laissez-faire' approach made the matchday atmosphere just that little bit warmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.