Trouble in the East Stand??

Re: Ejections in 109

me and a mate were in 119 last night and the reason we were gettin shit off the stewards for standing was because of three women right at the back of the stand who kept shouting to the stewards all this lot have had a letter do you jobs throw them out! at half time one of them was playing fook with em and showing pictures of poeple standing plus the "letter" from norman stanley fletcher.

must say it fucks me right off when you get a couple of moaners spoiling the atmosphere for everybody just cos the want to eat their buttys and drink their flask sat down like its a fookin picnic.

fook off to the north stand.

This kind of thing will continue to occur until standing is officially brought back.

There isn't a single logical argument against a return to standing but every time the debate comes back around, MPs are walking on egg shells scared of that fucking Hillsborough group.

I don't know why they can't see that Hillsborough wasn't caused by merely standing up but by a number of other problems.

lordloverocket said:
me and a mate were in 119 last night and the reason we were gettin shit off the stewards for standing was because of three women right at the back of the stand who kept shouting to the stewards all this lot have had a letter do you jobs throw them out! at half time one of them was playing fook with em and showing pictures of poeple standing plus the "letter" from norman stanley fletcher.

must say it fucks me right off when you get a couple of moaners spoiling the atmosphere for everybody just cos the want to eat their buttys and drink their flask sat down like its a fookin picnic.

fook off to the north stand.

this.

fuck off out of those areas if you dont want to stand.

5 pages of, on the hole, complete arseholery.

Fletcher isn't being a prick, the stewards are doing their jobs and it's all come from the Footballing authorities; the ones that allow sections of each ground to stand week in week out, without publicising it, without glamourising it but allowing fans to consistently break the rules in the name, i'd hope, of common sense.

What's happening at City now, is that fans are deciding to make larger standing areas... City have been told to reign it back in, tonight you saw that. I'd be thankful we're allowed to stand at every PL game in the country with relative ease before you all start throwing misinformed shit at people.

GStar said:
5 pages of, on the hole, complete arseholery.

Fletcher isn't being a prick, the stewards are doing their jobs and it's all come from the Footballing authorities; the ones that allow sections of each ground to stand week in week out, without publicising it, without glamourising it but allowing fans to consistently break the rules in the name, i'd hope, of common sense.

What's happening at City now, is that fans are deciding to make larger standing areas... City have been told to reign it back in, tonight you saw that. I'd be thankful we're allowed to stand at every PL game in the country with relative ease before you all start throwing misinformed shit at people.

mods will be prescribing us threads we can post in next.

They do have to have a cut off point somewhere, if they let 109 stand, by Christmas you would have 108 wanting to stand too.

City are actually quite good re:Standing as they have official standing areas, don't think many other grounds have that.

Get fletcher out of our club

get this scum bag out of our club.. he doesnt give a flying duck about city fans he is just some big wig fucker sat in his office on a massive power/ego trip.

Fuck off fletcher your not wanted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.