Trouble in the East Stand??

I can't wait for this reading in parliament now! I want them to see sense for once and bring in safe standing!

MP's said recently they want clubs to be more in touch with fans. I think this needs to happen as I now feel a little out of touch ATM, partly because of that shitty statement city made!

Just spoke with BBC Manc, they phoned me asked me to do some radio interview :S

Dunno if what I said was right, hopefully they don't put me across as some football hooligan prick.

Said it will be on around 4pm

tueartsboots said:
From Showsec:

Date: 17th October 2011
Official Showsec statement
RE: Ejection at Manchester City FC on Saturday 15th October 2011
Showsec’s operational role at Manchester City Football Club falls within the club’s match day
operation. In this instance we were directed by the club to eject a supporter for persistent
standing, which contravenes the ground regulations and followed repeated complaints from
other supporters in the area.
The ejection was carried out in line with the club’s policy and upon the gentleman’s refusal to
leave the ground we requested the support of Greater Manchester Police in order complete
the process.
The company will continue to support the policies of the club and any eschewinginvestigations.
ENDS

Oh dear. Whoever wrote this drivel has just provided an unwitting insight.

I don't think Khaldoon, Showsec, or the Peelers believe there are any restrictions on the use of force. There must be proportionality. Force must be reasonable and calculated to promote safety. One could use rubber bullets I suppose, but whilst that would make the fucker sit down, is also likely to cause greater harm than relieved.

There is a pattern of conduct at City which, if carried on in the U.S., would have plaintiffs attorneys compiling (historical) evidence as part of a civil suit to be filed on the day and at the moment a City fan expires during a security operation.

@MrDemonite666 The man with the gary neville tach was seen to go deliberately out of his way to swing at city fans. He is an Everton fan called Paul Harvey

bringer678 3 hours ago

^anyone know the validity of this claim cos that lad needs tuning up worse than my Rickenbacker

Stevie B said:

Dunno if what I said was right, hopefully they don't put me across as some football hooligan prick.

What did you say?

the only people that "breached the peace" were showsec and now fletcher/city and the GMP are trying to point the finger at he football fan(as per).

dom12345 said:
Stevie B said:

What did you say?

Similar stuff to what I said in the MUEN interview.... my account of what I saw and heard.

Should of said other stuff but meh... i'll probably be edited and say: yea we were battering the stewards for 45mins then the police came so we battered them to.

el blue said:
@MrDemonite666 The man with the gary neville tach was seen to go deliberately out of his way to swing at city fans. He is an Everton fan called Paul Harvey

bringer678 3 hours ago

^anyone know the validity of this claim cos that lad needs tuning up worse than my Rickenbacker

You want witnesses then you will have to go to the start of the thread. The 1st 25 pages should do. A lot of people involved in the start of the thread probs only came on to say what they saw. Not many people would have been able to keep up as there is a new page every 4 mins!

I deffo seen it posted somewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.