Trouble in the East Stand??

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
has the
"following complaints from others in the stand"
been questioned?

I'd like to see logs of these complaints if they exist, which I highly doubt.
There are complaints every game. Though I doubt they were about the man and were just about standing per se.

Heard that Fletcher has been sacked (resigned) by two different people now, anybody else?

What is disappointing is the line from the club. Taking their word over the video evidence and statements from the fans. The least i'd expect is an investigation ,risk assessment and further training. they need to learn lessons now before a fan gets seriously hurt or a riot breaks out

bobmcfc said:
What is disappointing is the line from the club. Taking their word over the video evidence and statements from the fans. The least i'd expect is an investigation ,risk assessment and further training. they need to learn lessons now before a fan gets seriously hurt or a riot breaks out

It's easier for them to lie than to admit they're wrong

Ricster said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I'm pissed off with the club now. Can anyone clear up whether stewards can manhandle you (assault in my opinion) or do they have to get the police to forcibly eject you? If it is the job of the police then why, when clearly shown on the video, are the club allowing stewards to assault the fans. What if we were to start acting in self defence, would the club and police turn a blind eye to it? Just need it clearing up for future reference because the club statement clearly gives Showsec license to bully.

Job for the police. Security can not arrest for breach of the peace.
They (showsec) weren't trying to arrest him. Why do you keep saying that? They were trying to eject him.

Stop keep saying showsec were trying to arrest him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.