Trouble in the East Stand??

SWP's back said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
the video has left me shaking with rage. My dad has heart trouble and if i'd have actually seen what happened (im row k ) I'm sorry but I would have jumped on the showsec ****. They really will have to their backs now / not even show his face again.

Block 109 is standing so fuck off all you plastic fans, I was Row A 107 last season and got sick of the constant ABUSTE from showsec. The stewards told me to move away to DIRECTLY where that old fella is sat so they were ENDORSING it as standarding.

The city stewards are sound its these wannabe fighter cunts that cause this. Saturday was blown up and very very nearly caused a FULL on riot or even worse, something really terrible could have happened to that old fella. I'm hoping that showsec guy got decked by the way? The police should tell showsec to do one because the Police dont want things like this blowing up out of nothing.

SORT IT CITY. Not a single person in109 wants to sit down. They should extend the standing parts. The atmosphere in 109 was ellectric towards the end on saturday. De Jong just stood watching us in amazement when Blue Moon kicked in.
Again, simply not true. The vast majority want to stand but some don't and complain.

I simply cannot understand why you are defending Show Sec. Are you just trying to wind people up?

Blue Smarties said:
SWP's back said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Good heads up that. I for one will not be joining in with any cards after that statement about the old man was brought out. Still fuming.
You go girl.
lol

paper_airplane_sm.jpg

Just seen the vids on page 1-Shocking for that old guy.Hope he is ok..

Anyone else aware that a load of banned Villa kicked it off in Stockport pre match? Also talk of them infiltrating the stadium around 109....? I sit in 216 in the South upper and it looked really bad from where we were.

Don't have these issues where we sit but the showsec seem like cunts!

Mikecini said:
SWP's back said:
Mancityfans.net'er said:
the video has left me shaking with rage. My dad has heart trouble and if i'd have actually seen what happened (im row k ) I'm sorry but I would have jumped on the showsec ****. They really will have to their backs now / not even show his face again.

Block 109 is standing so fuck off all you plastic fans, I was Row A 107 last season and got sick of the constant ABUSTE from showsec. The stewards told me to move away to DIRECTLY where that old fella is sat so they were ENDORSING it as standarding.

The city stewards are sound its these wannabe fighter cunts that cause this. Saturday was blown up and very very nearly caused a FULL on riot or even worse, something really terrible could have happened to that old fella. I'm hoping that showsec guy got decked by the way? The police should tell showsec to do one because the Police dont want things like this blowing up out of nothing.

SORT IT CITY. Not a single person in109 wants to sit down. They should extend the standing parts. The atmosphere in 109 was ellectric towards the end on saturday. De Jong just stood watching us in amazement when Blue Moon kicked in.
Again, simply not true. The vast majority want to stand but some don't and complain.

I simply cannot understand why you are defending Show Sec. Are you just trying to wind people up?

I'm going to use short words so that you may understand them.

Show me where I defend showsec you........? In fact show me one of my posts on here that is wrong or out of order?

I think 109 should be standing, I think some showsec staff deserve a good twatting. I think Fletcher should be sacked and there should be more clarity between the club and fans on issues such as this.

What I haven't done is taken an unthinking myopic and therefore incorrect view on this situation. If you are not capable of doing the same then please don't take your inadequacies out on me.

Next time, try and think before you post so I won't have to waste my time explaining things to you.

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm --

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:

Well the other 80% of the stadium want to sit as well. If I was in the minority I wouldn't want to force my will on to others so I dont understand the mentality of wanting to sit in 109 and complaining.

The difference is that some people can't stand all game every game. 109 was only standing from the mid to end of last season. Why should someone be intimidated into moving from a seat they may have had for neigh on a decade?

SWP's back said:
Mikecini said:
SWP's back said:

I'm going to use short words so that you may understand them.

Show me where I defend showsec you........? In fact show me one of my posts on here that is wrong or out of order?

I think 109 should be standing, I think some showsec staff deserve a good twatting. I think Fletcher should be sacked and there should be more clarity between the club and fans on issues such as this.

What I haven't done is taken an unthinking myopic and therefore incorrect view on this situation. If you are not capable of doing the same then please don't take your inadequacies out on me.

Next time, try and think before you post so I won't have to waste my time explaining things to you.

-- Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm --

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:

Well the other 80% of the stadium want to sit as well. If I was in the minority I wouldn't want to force my will on to others so I dont understand the mentality of wanting to sit in 109 and complaining.

The difference is that some people can't stand all game every game. 109 was only standing from the mid to end of last season. Why should someone be intimidated into moving from a seat they may have had for neigh on a decade?

I wouldn't pay £500 a year to look at somebody's bottom either, unless it was kylie Minogue ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.