Trouble in the East Stand??

I think the club are putting cards on seats for when the teams come out for the fans to hold up.

You might want to consider if this is the best time to get your banner(s) out.

Blue Punter said:
I think the club are putting cards on seats for when the teams come out for the fans to hold up.

Good heads up that. I for one will not be joining in with any cards after that statement about the old man was brought out. Still fuming.

Once in the ground, you'll find a card on your seat as we raise the flag and help raise the roof for the lads when the teams emerge.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/October/Jason-Manford-at-City-Square-before-Villarreal-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... rreal-game</a>

I cannot believe what I have just witnessed on that video. I hope the powers that be at city make sure that those stewards responsible never set foot in the stadium ever again.
Surely it would be better for city to employ its own stewards or have city employed stewards to police the showtech mob.
Thank fk the lads on the pitch were not having a bad game or this could have turned very nasty.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Blue Punter said:

Good heads up that. I for one will not be joining in with any cards after that statement about the old man was brought out. Still fuming.
You go girl.

SWP's back said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Blue Punter said:

You go girl.
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.