Trouble in the East Stand??

SWP's back said:
The difference is that some people can't stand all game every game. 109 was only standing from the mid to end of last season. Why should someone be intimidated into moving from a seat they may have had for neigh on a decade?

Logic should dictate that they move. I could understand people wanting to stay put if the club was moving them from a place they enjoyed seating in, but I can't get my head round staying somewhere just because you've sat there for a few seasons.

SWP's back said:
connor_devine94 said:
Hopefully bringing a simple and to the point A3 poster, tips on what to put on it?

I love JLS
rk0q5x.jpg

dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:
The difference is that some people can't stand all game every game. 109 was only standing from the mid to end of last season. Why should someone be intimidated into moving from a seat they may have had for neigh on a decade?

Logic should dictate that they move. I could understand people wanting to stay put if the club was moving them from a place they enjoyed seating in, but I can't get my head round staying somewhere just because you've sat there for a few seasons.
I agree but obviously (due to the 10's of complaints in 109 each game) not everybody does.

I like to stand. I stand away, I used to stand at home. I moved from 109 in the summer, for my dad as he can't stand every game for 90 minutes and I think that is the sensible option but not everyone feels the same whatever logic may dictate.

SWP's back said:
dannybcity said:
SWP's back said:

I agree but obviously (due to the 10's of complaints in 109 each game) not everybody does.

I like to stand. I stand away, I used to stand at home. I moved from 109 in the summer, for my dad as he can't stand every game for 90 minutes and I think that is the sensible option but not everyone feels the same whatever logic may dictate.

Sadly I know that only to well. There's a family who sit behind me and everything and everyone seems to annoy them yet the persist year after year in the same seats. Tier three has an incredible view as well. As soon as I get bored with singing and shouting I'll be up there with a flask and a blanket watching the game in far greater detail than you get close to the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.