Trouble in the East Stand??

mancitykid_7 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiL8l9ihyzs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] here is one of the videos i took

There's that prick again going out of his was to attack city fans. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't there on tuesday!

Poor man, I hope he doesn't get put off coming to games because of these bullies!

Ricster said:
I have let a friend of mine know about this and he is going to pass it on to the appropriate people at the large sports news agency and channel that he works for. Given him the link to the 2 video's and to this thread.

What agency is it called blue?

Anyone know if this story has been found by the media yet??

marios stress ball said:
mancitykid_7 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiL8l9ihyzs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] here is one of the videos i took

There's that prick again going out of his was to attack city fans. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't there on tuesday!

Poor man, I hope he doesn't get put off coming to games because of these bullies!

Ricster said:
I have let a friend of mine know about this and he is going to pass it on to the appropriate people at the large sports news agency and channel that he works for. Given him the link to the 2 video's and to this thread.

What agency is it called blue?

Anyone know if this story has been found by the media yet??

I didn't want to post it incase it doesn't come off but it's ESPN.

Didnt wanna trawl all 30 odd pages but just wanted to ask, did the old bloke do anything prior to being treated like that?? that is fcukin shocking from showsec, had trouble with them twats at maine rd for standing. The dickhead who did it back then was unfortunately working at the MEN arena some years later at a faithless gig, and lets just say he got his commupance!!

antculmcfc said:
Didnt wanna trawl all 30 odd pages but just wanted to ask, did the old bloke do anything prior to being treated like that?? that is fcukin shocking from showsec, had trouble with them twats at maine rd for standing. The dickhead who did it back then was unfortunately working at the MEN arena some years later at a faithless gig, and lets just say he got his commupance!!

He was standing.

danburge82 said:
quiet_riot said:
I don't get it.

They single out 109 as as 'you can't stand' zone, but 110 allll the way round to 121 then are left to stand.
You cannot do that, you either have to let everyone stand, or no-one, surely?
Bang on! Either ALL have to sit or they have to let people stand in 109 with everyone else from 110-120! None, or all, nothing else!

It's like yesterday at Anfield. Aparently the Scousers reduced the Rags allocation because of persistent standing even though they allow 12500 to stand all game every game in the Kop.

There not allowed to stand in the Kop i have a mate who has a season ticket in there. They are not allowed to stand at Anfield at all but as away fans do they stand all game and they turn a blind eye to it. I agree that 109 should strictly be made a standing section though. Its got to be one or the other.

bluebunny81 said:
I agree that its Fletcher and showsec who are in the wrong, but City employ these people to work at the ground so they must be accountable. City have been told about showsecs behaviour on a number of occasions and have chosen to continue employing them.
Spot on.

Do we not have any blue solicitor's on here who would offer the poor old bloke free legal help and bring the sorry bastards to book ?

The guy in the screenshot of the first vid is a total idiot, 3-4 times he's gone out of his way to get down the row I've been sat/stood on to give me a load of verbal. I've written and spoken to Fletcher who told me he was doing his job.. Last time however was at the Birmingham Carling Cup game and he got as far as trying to drag me over the seats infront until me and the lad infront managed to get him to piss off as we were recording him, my argument was how can I sit when he and his cronies were forcing there way down rows making people stand thus blocking mine and other peoples view of the pitch. Hope he trys it on Tuesday cos I have had enough now

scorer said:
scorer said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I would assume the club employ ShowSec because they can provide a large number of (supposedly) trained and SIA registered staff, which the club can't. The overhead of training and managing them would presumably be far too onerous for the 25 times a years they're needed

Peter Fletcher is not personally responsible for the behaviour of ShowSec stewards but I'd like to know what instructions have been given to them, if any, by the club. What I do know is that their actions were far more dangerous than people simply standing and very nearly caused a full scale riot. They essentially had to be rescued by the police from the consequences of their actions.

People should definitely be contacting the FSF over this and also their MP's. I know my MP, Ivan Lewis, is a Blue as is the Withington MP John Leech. Tony Lloyd is the MP for Manchester Central, which is the constituency the ground is in I believe, and he's a rag but very sound on football related stuff and on the side of the ordinary fan.

As regards the council, Chief Exec Howard Bernstein & Council Leader Richard Leese are Blues as is Paul Murphy, Chair of the GM Police Authority.

Maybe his not responsible for their Behaviour, but as head of Security he is most definitely ACCOUNTABLE for it.

And to address the last three or four posts; by definition that Fletcher works for City, they are directly implicated. City need to act.

Just imagine if we had a player who refused to play for us (never likely to happen in a million years I know) - how would the club deal with it? I would hope they would come down on him like a ton of bricks!!! Samelogic applies here.
Some very good posts here. Where Fletcher may not have been there and responsible for what happened he is accountable! Let's not just point at Fletcher and them fucking Showsec wankers; City are also repsonsible as a club for all this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.