Trouble in the East Stand??

Made me sick to see this. Couldn't really see what was going on from the ss but when you see those video's makes you sick to your stomach! The treatment of the old boy is disgusting he was clearly doing nothing wrong they just pick off the easiest target! Everyone of those pricks including the police involved should be sacked asap! Tuesday night we need to get our revenge! Bullying and harassment is not acceptable.

unbelievable, surprised the fans controlled themselves with just abuse and pushing and shoving. Could have easily been a brawl, not good from Showsec.

i don't get it so because the old guy didn't sit down they manhandled him then put him on the floor? .. baffled.

I agree that its Fletcher and showsec who are in the wrong, but City employ these people to work at the ground so they must be accountable. City have been told about showsecs behaviour on a number of occasions and have chosen to continue employing them.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I was in the South Stand watching this and it was pissing me off, can't imagine what people in that stand were thinking.

If you go to a game and expect people to sit, you're a **** (especially the singing section). Stay at home and watch it on telly if you wanna sit!

Spot on mate, if you wanna sit go to the north stand problem solved!

I have let a friend of mine know about this and he is going to pass it on to the appropriate people at the large sports news agency and channel that he works for. Given him the link to the 2 video's and to this thread.

Just watched them vids,fuckin disgusting,could see there was some bother going on,from my seat CB3,who the fuck do them stewards think they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.