Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

I'm straightening this out, she wasn't wearing a rag shirt. It was a river plate away shirt, I stand on row 3 in 115 and had a clear view of them, the red caught my eye but it was 100% a river shirt.

Here are @jrb photo, just zoom in and look View attachment 109238View attachment 109239
Wow she looks happier than the couple on the front row here! They look as if they’ve been waiting for a bus and now they can see it coming a whole lot of other folk have turned up in the queue. Not happy at all, especially him. :-)

There will be trouble if you celebrate a goal for your team but you are amongst opposition supporters it is only to be expected , i had a seat in the notorious K stand at the Swamp when myself and my brother jumped up to celebrate Ian Brightwell's 30 yard screamer/equaliser , we got a good hiding from around a dozen Rags because we should have known better.
Maybe a different era but this season i was amongst Everton fans at Goodison in the Gladys St end with an Evertonian mate and when Foden scored i had the sense to sit on my hands , i am more mature and less excitable and i cant afford another set of gnashers ,my lesson was learned at the Swamp in the 90's.

I was at the City Store a few years back and a coach turned up. Off jump about 30 S.E. Asian tourists, some wearing Utd gear!!! I’m thinking it’s bizarre and say something to the girls working in the store. They said it happens all the time! Sometimes the tour bus stops here first then goes to OT, sometimes OT first then comes here! Just tourists being tourists and grabbing their souvenirs!! Sometimes that includes catching a game!
Absolutely right.

In the 70's early 80's no Brit went to Spain without coming back with Madrid and Barca shite.

It's no different.

Could have gone in the match day or atmosphere thread.

The Mibs met up in 7 Brothers, Ancoats Square.

Saw them when I went in for a drink.

They left together about 20 minutes after I arrived.

Shortly after they left GMP began following them.

As you can see from the picture, GMP hadn’t caught up with them at that point.

They were heading to the Townley again just like last season, but they went a different route last season and got close to the Townley before being stopped by GMP. They cut through the park, into the housing estate, came up the ginel and got close to the Townley before GMP piled in on them, and City started throwing bottles and pint pots full of beer at them. They then made their way back down the ginel, through the other side of the housing estate, and attacked City fans at the Corner Shop pub.

Apprently GMP boxed off all the roads and routes around the Townley to stop the Mibs getting to the Townley again. By the time I got to the South stand their numbers were down to a handful who had been boxed in by GMP opposite the South stand.

This isn’t my picture.

Manchester United lads on their way to the Etihad stadium this afternoon.(click to enlarge picture)

IMG_0559.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.