Trouble on saturday

black mamba said:
levets said:
The Leeds lads won't give Oldham a second thought. Burnley might be on their agenda though

Or City fans arriving at the stations!

Don't think so... I'm talking about the Leeds 'firm'... they won't take city on..

levets said:
black mamba said:
Or City fans arriving at the stations!

Don't think so... I'm talking about the Leeds 'firm'... they won't take city on..

Could be quite interesting if they make there way up oldham road near to where the stripper do is on saturday !! Or maybe this is already planned ??

black mamba said:
For my money Leeds was absolutely THE worst place to go in the 70's/80's ...... and believe me they haven't learnt anything ..... or changed!

They're still as 'game' as they ever were ...... and there's still plenty of em' too ..... the local plod will be only too pleased to confirm that ....... they're nasty , evil scum of the highest order ........ a Liverpool fan lost an eye there last month.

Lock up your daughters , board up your windows ...... the indians are comin'!

Birmingham were most peoples worst ever the other day, apparently they were all still brutal animals who hunt down any lone City fan and kill them. Well I went and went in the pubs near ground, walked back to the car openly speaking about the match and no-one said a thing. In fact I'd say walking back from Citys home matches was a more scary experience.

They do make me piss these threads! I remember playing Oldham away around 1996/97 and we went in the Chaddie Park Tavern, the one which is now a fucking prep school. A 'friend' of mine who was 'in the know', said 'eearr mate, heard a rumour Hibs are coming down to help Oldham'. Even as a 19 year old I couldn't help but laugh at him and walk onto the Owl and Spindle! Needless to say, Hibs didn't turn up. I suspect the same will be the case on Saturday when nothing at all happens, anywhere.

The Fixer said:
I don't get involved in all the hooligan bollocks i leave that to like minded ppl, but don't underestimate the oldham lads i know a fair few, 150 turned out for oldham last saturday and give huddersfield a royal pasting.

but don't underestimate the oldham lads i know a fair few
==========
so do I mate, know them very well... ... 150 lads?... they never had that many in the old days.. maybe 150 in the pub????

Pigeonho said:
They do make me piss these threads! I remember playing Oldham away around 1996/97 and we went in the Chaddie Park Tavern, the one which is now a fucking prep school. A 'friend' of mine who was 'in the know', said 'eearr mate, heard a rumour Hibs are coming down to help Oldham'. Even as a 19 year old I couldn't help but laugh at him and walk onto the Owl and Spindle! Needless to say, Hibs didn't turn up. I suspect the same will be the case on Saturday when nothing at all happens, anywhere.

You may have laughed mate...........but what you was told would have been true. Oldham have been known as 'rent-a-firm' from time to time, with Hibs, Stockport, Shrewsbury amongst others joining up with them.
They are still very 'active' as a firm, but numbers not as they used to be.
If what the fixer has said is true, and ive no reason to doubt him, it could be very interesting in town on saturday before and after our game.

levets said:
The Fixer said:
I don't get involved in all the hooligan bollocks i leave that to like minded ppl, but don't underestimate the oldham lads i know a fair few, 150 turned out for oldham last saturday and give huddersfield a royal pasting.

==========
so do I mate, know them very well... ... 150 lads?... they never had that many in the old days.. maybe 150 in the pub????

Yep they had a very good turn out mate, pm me who ya know.

Pigeonho said:

haha..I remember that rumour as well...in fact Iw as also in the Chaddie Park before the game.....but I do remember a big geezer in a kilt outside the ground ?

levets said:
The Fixer said:

==========

Agreed pal, although Oldham did have quite a few (dont know exact numbers) out for the Huddersfield game and will be around on saturday for leeds too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.