Trying to gamble up to a season ticket.....

The cookie monster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:
Its our county not football team.

not mine, I was born a Surrey lad and will never support any reds playing at Old Trafford :P.
Well a lot of city fans follow lancs so i would try and not put them down to much!

haha, it's always fun to have a little poke at them :P.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Surrey couldnt be any closer to rags, arrogant, had all the top players, smug as fuck and from the smog.

haha.

sorry that's the Lancs who regularly buy the biggest foreign names every year to try and win you the title eh?

just because we had some great english players like Ramps, the Hollioake's(RIP Ben), Butcher, Thorpe, Bicknell, Stewart etc. etc. Yeah we've managed the club poorly in recent years but we're rebuilding, we should be doing better but we're slowly improving, gave KP some match time as well, rebuilt Tremlett's career, gave Davies the platform he needed, have some good youngsters built around a solid foundation.

but i expect you to be bitter seeing as we cost you the County Championship a few years ago :D.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Surrey couldnt be any closer to rags, arrogant, had all the top players, smug as fuck and from the smog.

haha.

sorry that's the Lancs who regularly buy the biggest foreign names every year to try and win you the title eh?

just because we had some great english players like Ramps, the Hollioake's(RIP Ben), Butcher, Thorpe, Bicknell, Stewart etc. etc. Yeah we've managed the club poorly in recent years but we're rebuilding, we should be doing better but we're slowly improving, gave KP some match time as well, rebuilt Tremlett's career, gave Davies the platform he needed, have some good youngsters built around a solid foundation.

but i expect you to be bitter seeing as we cost you the County Championship a few years ago :D.
But to sum all that up your shit now?

The cookie monster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

haha.

pretty much, not as bad as we have been, we're getting there...slowly, like I said, poor mismanagement after the success early last decade, but oh well, stick with it.

Least you lot can get your hopes up this year with your good start to the season, some of the other sides haven't been up to scratch yet, but you can only beat what's in front of you.

wanted to add that by and large I think another reason we've struggled is like I've said for a number of years that The Oval doesn't do any favours as it's such a batsman friendly wicket. We've drawn nearly 49% of our CC games in the last 8 seasons, we just don't win enough home games, at least at other grounds bowlers get a chance and hence teams win more games.

I also don't like 4 day cricket I prefer 5 as it gives the chance for a result.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
haha.

pretty much, not as bad as we have been, we're getting there...slowly, like I said, poor mismanagement after the success early last decade, but oh well, stick with it.

Least you lot can get your hopes up this year with your good start to the season, some of the other sides haven't been up to scratch yet, but you can only beat what's in front of you.

wanted to add that by and large I think another reason we've struggled is like I've said for a number of years that The Oval doesn't do any favours as it's such a batsman friendly wicket. We've drawn nearly 49% of our CC games in the last 8 seasons, we just don't win enough home games, at least at other grounds bowlers get a chance and hence teams win more games.

pointless question i know but why not say nearly 50%, just weird sorry haa

mcfc_nick said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:

pointless question i know but why not say nearly 50%, just weird sorry haa

cos it's 48.7% to be precise, hence closer to 49 than 50 :P.

but yeah that's why we got relegated, our rivals around us won a couple of games and we went down with 0 wins, 11 draws and 5 defeats.

hopefully we've got our priorities right now and will use our catchment area to blood the younger talent, not sure about the RHB and Adams leadership partnership though.

Right, so I had another go at a cheap poker tournament on 888 and I won it, so that adds another £7ish to my kitty.

I think I'll stick to playing at this level for a bit longer until I'm winning fairly comfortably and it doesn't wipe out my small float of $20 quickly, so I can get 20 tournaments in.

Bet-wise I'm up about £50 today (laying on Betfair), but I'll update when I've finished betting for the day when I've got all the info together.

Bets 5&6 (same horse) both lose which sees the account move into the red for the first time. Abandoned the staking plan, and it cost me but still in the game.

Bet 7: 5:20Newb: Lady Lam TBP £10@1.91

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.