Trying to gamble up to a season ticket.....

LeeOnePen said:
markbmcfc said:
Collateral Damage 3.35 Redcar.

Can't be with you there Mark, Hayley Turner has gone all the way to Redcar for one ride, on Boom and Bust, which I think is significant enough to make it a no bet race for me.

Gonna stick at the two today and reassess the balance tonight...

Whilst I agree....I'm part of Middleham Park Racing who own Collateral, and i'm sticking with him. Twice C&D winner.

Its between the two of them though.

markbmcfc said:
Whilst I agree....I'm part of Middleham Park Racing who own Collateral, and i'm sticking with him. Twice C&D winner.

ahh...and this thread suddenly gets interesting. In that case, I'll keep it away from this bet, but they're both available at 13/10 (ish) to be placed, may do them both as I am sure at least one will be involved.

Azerbaijan v Germany = Germany Win

Belarus v Luxembourg = Belarus Win

Bosnia-Herzegovina v Albania = Bosnia Win

Panama v Guadeloupe = Panama Win

Sweden v Finland = Draw

£50 = £778

LeeOnePen said:
markbmcfc said:

ahh...and this thread suddenly gets interesting. In that case, I'll keep it away from this bet, but they're both available at 13/10 (ish) to be placed, may do them both as I am sure at least one will be involved.

A reverse forecast isnt a bad bet.

My worry with Boom and Bust is its a jump in grade, and a drop in grade for the likes of Collateral. Coll's also getting 3lb from him.

Think they will both be there or thereabouts to be honest.

Little bets here and there don't pay off. Find a winning horse once a day and lump it on. 59-800 can be done in 3 or 4 well thought out bets

markbmcfc said:

I take no pleasure in being right there Mark, best of luck with the syndicate in the future.

forevermancity said:
Little bets here and there don't pay off. Find a winning horse once a day and lump it on. 59-800 can be done in 3 or 4 well thought out bets

I don't disagree, but one bad pick could ruin it, and the point of this thread is about trying to build a profit from a set stake. I know it's hugely optimistic, but I've already got my ST money set aside, and a few weeks before I have to pay, so it's a bit of fun. The aim will be to play percentages of the total bank, so the more that's in the bank the more each bet will be.

Anyway, Bet 1 has won, Moone couldn't beat that wide draw, so we're now -£5, with a £15 bet pending.

LeeOnePen said:
markbmcfc said:

I take no pleasure in being right there Mark, best of luck with the syndicate in the future.

forevermancity said:

I don't disagree, but one bad pick could ruin it, and the point of this thread is about trying to build a profit from a set stake. I know it's hugely optimistic, but I've already got my ST money set aside, and a few weeks before I have to pay, so it's a bit of fun. The aim will be to play percentages of the total bank, so the more that's in the bank the more each bet will be.

Anyway, Bet 1 has won, Moone couldn't beat that wide draw, so we're now -£5, with a £15 bet pending.

Jockey said it was the ground. He made some headway but he just wouldnt travel, far too firm for him.

Not to worry though, handicapper will drop him a few pounds and when the rain comes, he will hack up at a big price.

Good luck LOP. I tried something similar but i'm far too impatient/greedy. After a few small wins I usually just have a decent bet on something, then BANG, it's all gone. I shall certainly be keeping an eye on your progress.

forevermancity said:

That could not be more wrong.

The ONLY way to make consistent money through gambling is to have a proper staking plan and to not gamble more than a relatively small percentage of your money.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
forevermancity said:

That could not be more wrong.

The ONLY way to make consistent money through gambling is to have a proper staking plan and to not gamble more than a relatively small percentage of your money.

yep, have to have a plan

i get paid 27th of each month

i do £100 on a team to win until i lose

£60 roulette machine until i lose

£15 accumulator every saturday

£5 lottery every saturday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.