Trying to gamble up to a season ticket.....

the racing pundit in the Independent newspaper predicted the 1st 2nd and 3rd in the derby the other day but didn't get round to putting anything on himself,the odds of what he predicted were 700 ish to 1,bet hes gutted!

LeeOnePen said:
Day 1, Balance £50
Bet 1: £10.60,Moone’s my name, LAY the win, 3:55 Salisbury, potential winnings £10
Bet 2: £15 on Sara’s Smile ,To Be Placed, 7:20 Southwell, potential winnings £9.15
New balance, £24.60

hope nobody minds me carrying this on.
Bet 1: won
Bet 2: won

new balance £69.

Thanks to Mark for highlighting the football games yesterday, the odds on shots all came good so I made a bit there, but I'm not counting it in this thread as I didn't state it in advance.

Little appeals today, and I don't want to force it when time is on my side, however:
Bet 3: 4.10 Yarmouth:Paradise Place TBP £15 @ 1.86 (better than 4/5) stands out, given the favourable high draw compared to others in the field.
Bet 4: 7.50 Clonmel: Captain Dash TBP £8@2.56, bit speculative but seems wide open and horse has been there or there abouts in last two runs.

I've been waiting for the next installment all morning. A steady start for you, good luck today.
My mate who works in a bookies has worded me up on a horse tonight. He has to report any bets being placed on random nags. He's given me 3 so far, the first one won at 7s (from early 14s), the second one was last at 33s and the third one was second at 25s. The one tonight is Malanos in the 7:45 @ Kempton, currently 22/1. Gonna have an each way dabble on it. Be rude not to.

swpswp said:
leighton said:
I have done a lucky 15 for today.
2.40 Art Scgolar Yarmouth
3.10 Unex Goya Yarmouth
2.00 Pint Size Beverley
2.30 Ryedane Beverley

Pint size is a non runner. It ran and won yesterday. You've got 25 mins to get a replacement.

I will leave it not going back down to the bookies to change it. It is pissing it down here again. Back to the normal Irish summer rain.

de niro said:
i am going to put the following bets on the roulette.

5 on 0
5 on 7
5 on 29.
£1 on 17, 23 26 32 18.

will be back shortly with news.

there you go, one season ticket paid for using a 20 quid bet.

just drawn 600 in less than 5 mins:)

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
forevermancity said:
Little bets here and there don't pay off. Find a winning horse once a day and lump it on. 59-800 can be done in 3 or 4 well thought out bets

That could not be more wrong.

The ONLY way to make consistent money through gambling is to have a proper staking plan and to not gamble more than a relatively small percentage of your money.

Very true, when i worked in Australia it was for some horse racing software, which calculated form and everything for you, and for it to work you had to bet 5% of your overall balance, the figures proved it worked, until people got greedy and started betting more than 5%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.