Tsunami Hits Japan After 8.8 Earthquake. part 2.

Re: Tsunami Hits Japan After 8.8 Earthquake

Watching the water just go and go and go is eerie.

Terrible tragedy and thoughts are with all those affected.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Watching the water just go and go and go is eerie.

the way it's scooping up houses is humbling.

Bloody hell, just watching some footage now. Can't believe the water just heading in land without stopping, scooping up everything in its path. Even fires are still burning on the waves and still burning, travelling with the waves.

I can't watch the news. It makes me feel sick.

The whole of the pacific has been put on alert. I just read that some of the waves are bigger than some pacific islands. Truly terrifying.

CNN should be taken off the air. It's bad enough what's happened to Japan but they are scar mongering despite the reports from Taiwan and Indonesia being ok. And what they have failed to pick up on is that one of the nuke power stations has no cooling at the moment. Now there is a story rather than the bulshit they are pedalling.

p.s I'm in Sanya Hainan and we are not effected.

watching on sky news - the pictures of the wave going through the farms.... then coming up to the road with drivers on it!!! they just stopped their cars when they saw the wave, couldn't do anything else before being pushed off the road.

Gelsons Dad said:
CNN should be taken off the air. It's bad enough what's happened to Japan but they are scar mongering despite the reports from Taiwan and Indonesia being ok. And what they have failed to pick up on is that one of the nuke power stations has no cooling at the moment. Now there is a story rather than the bulshit they are pedalling.

p.s I'm in Sanya Hainan and we are not effected.

I know this is a stupid question but i'm no good with things like this, what could happen to this nuke power station without cooling and where abouts is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.