Tunisia advice

Granted, I'd put it on a par with Turkey. The point I'm making is it just scaremongering?You pay your money you take your chance.

To go to a comparable hotel it's over 25% more.

First world problems, I'm sorry if it comes across this way I just want first hand accounts of the place.
if you want to take your chances with the kids that's fair enough,imagine and im sure nothing would happen,but god forbid it did and your at the funeral of your loved ones at least you can console yourself with the 25% you saved ,I don't know the situation in Tunisia ,but after what happened their I would never even think about it,but you pay your money and take your choice,heard you can get a decent place in the syria even cheaper than Tunisia

if you want to take your chances with the kids that's fair enough,imagine and im sure nothing would happen,but god forbid it did and your at the funeral of your loved ones at least you can console yourself with the 25% you saved ,I don't know the situation in Tunisia ,but after what happened their I would never even think about it,but you pay your money and take your choice,heard you can get a decent place in the syria even cheaper than Tunisia
What a fucking bundle of joy you are.

Went in 2014, bit of a weird place if you leave the hotel. When we went, there were police checkpoints everywhere and out of the hotel was pretty much a shit hole. Everyone is on one to get money out of you and they LIVE off bartering HOWEVER, if you are planning just a family holiday then get an all inclusive in 5 star hotel and just stay there. It should be cheaper than most places. If you want to go somewhere to go out, then not this place IMO mate.

Thanks for your take pal. I'm looking at a first choice holiday village, visited the kos one and it was mega.

Just come back form Turkey HV which was immense.
Been Tenerife HV which is fantastic
Booked Tunisia HV for August as HV are much the same and you know what your getting which is kids entertained and you getting a break

I am a bundle of joy,i was trying to explain to someone who is trying to justify money over peace of mind

You don't need to 'explain' anything to me, I was asking opinions of people who have travelled. Judging by your post I struggle to comprehend how you get out of bed in the morning, without worrying about the world and funeral costs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.