Turkey

I hope to fuck the yanks aren't turning this into a proxy war to suit their own agenda.

First thing I thought of was your post saying this would happen when I read the news this morning.

Were you involved? The timing is rather accurate.
He's got high profile political friends in another thread. I can only surmise PB is an ITK politico...

:)

One day a leading political figure will put out a statement in reply telling the US to stop policing the world and to f*cking mind its own business.
He'll be telling turkey they are at the back of the trade queue next. At least we will move up one position.

Bit confused by all this have the full military turned on the government or only part of it? These F16s whose side they on?

He'll be telling turkey they are at the back of the trade queue next. At least we will move up one position.

1362076263_queueing_fail.gif

Bit confused by all this have the full military turned on the government or only part of it? These F16s whose side they on?
Seemingly 'some' of the military have tried to overthrow the government.
It's now looking like the rest of the army are resuming control.
Still early days yet though.

Some believe it's a major coup - because of how effective it seems to have been.
The contrary opinion is that it just looks like a major coup because they've concentrated on Istanbul and Ankara and secured most media channels. However, the curfew has clearly already failed and the rest of the country doesn't seem to be affected, suggesting it's a minority performing the coup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.