Turkey

Sounds to me like the army have had enough of Islam and are taking Turkey back to secularism. I hope they succeed and stop Islam creeping further west.

They will not succeed!!.

First of all, Turkey is not an Islamic state, as per the Turkey Constitution, Turkey is Secular, Democratic, and Republic.
Second, Islam has nothing to do with all this killing. The West has created all these problems. Starting from Crusader wars that killed millions of innocent peoples, the occupation of the Arab world by the colonial powers, the first and second world wars that killed millions of innocent people, these are all from the west.
Third: The majority of those who have committed crimes in some western cities are, in fact, criminals with criminal precedents and are drug addicted, their crimes are not limited to western cities, but it also includes many Islamic Cities and killed many Muslims. There is a major belief in the Islamic world that these criminals group act in coordination with some western powers!!!, believe it or not.

There are Millions of Christians are living in the Islamic world before and after the beginning of Islam, and they are still living without any problem.
In Islam, and as per the Quran: if anyone killed a person, not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. The Prophet said, “The great sin is to murder a human being".

So, please do not try to be smart when you do not know anything about the subject.

Last edited:
Army have taken over CNN Turk channel.

That's it. The yanks will go in now!!!!

On Sky News I really feel for that guy who's holiday been affected in Marmaras...

Reports that the Turkish Police and the Turkish Military are exchanging fire in Taksim Square, Istanbul and 2 very loud explosions heard. This is 2 hours after the Turkish President urged people to take to the street and a crowd had gathered there.

What an awful mess.

On Sky News I really feel for that guy who's holiday been affected in Marmaras...

Selfishness is one of the biggest problems in our society and one of my biggest gripes, its doing my head in now. Just like the woman last night who was upset her shopping trip had been interrupted.

1362076263_queueing_fail.gif

Why does this remind me of cueing up for a beer at the stadium ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.