Turkey

Phase 1 : Give the Muslim looney s their own lands Israel will do, fuck the welsh off, give Wales to Israel send the Welsh to southern Ireland send the southern Irish to northern irelaid ,bomb the fuck out of the new Muslim land and southern Ireland that will be the Welsh and Muslims sorted, then round up the gingers and the uglys send them to Israel blow the fuck out of them

Phase 2 : cut jock land adrift huge fucking saw when it's near enough to Iceland nuke it that should sort out the jocks and those slow clapping fuckers
Phase 3 : have a break
Phase 4: have a good ethnic cleansing in England
Phase 5 : go for southern Ireland blow that out of the water ,invade northern Ireland
Vote for peace vote for peace frog

Anyone else think this could have been a hoax by Erdogan to gain more power?

It all seems way to poorly organised for a military that has such a history of coups.

It all seems way to poorly organised for a military that has such a history of coups.

Possible, I suppose.
Erdogan was conveniently on holiday when the coup started.
There was a purge of "disloyal"top brass a while back.
There was bound to be elements in the army who still opposed him.
Wouldn't be a surprise to find that Erdogan had intelligence warning him of the plot to oust him and allowed it to happen so he could strengthen his grip on power.

Turkey and Pakistan are NOT "allies" of the West. They're both dangerous and volatile countries where the majority of the population have more in common with isis than any of our values, culture and beliefs.

countries where the majority of the population have more in common with isis than any of our values, culture and beliefs.
That's one of the stupidest things I've read, the majority of people the world over have similar values. Never met any Turk or Pakiatani with values remotely like Isis.

I've thought the same thing.

He's losing influence on the world stage and wants to portray his strengths.

Also gives him a push towards making him dictator citing national security.

Last edited by a moderator:
Behave yourself Blueparrot.
Isis are sunni Muslims that want to spread wahabism. Pakistan and Turkey are sunni Muslim countries. It stands to reason that they'd feel more sympathy towards people who believe that women are second class citizens, homosexuality should be punished etc.
We're "friends" with them simply to keep a lid on things.
Given the choice of you meeting some nice people and the evidence of the whole ground at a football match booing the French national anthem after the terror attacks in France and subsequently castigating a turkish player for saying it's wrong, I know which one I'd use as a barometer of opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.