Turkey

My mum and her friend visited Istanbul on a trip from there cruise, she as been all around the world but said she would never go back there only there for a day but the way they were treated by the local males and the fact she caught on 2different occasions somebody trying to get into her handbag

Spoke to a girl at work today who is very pretty she went last year and said she was constantly harassed. A lot of cheap late deals to turkey on the holiday websites.

It's difficult to see how the country can function with swathes of government, army and legal officials either sacked or arrested. It can only end in tears unfortunately. I hope it remains stable for the next few months as my boys are coming over to Malaysia in October and flying on Turkish.

The US needs a nutcase in Turkey to turn Syria and Northern Iraq into hell holes, sponsoring ISIS etc, until such point as they have rendered Syria and Iraq so weak that they can have their Qatar-Turkey pipeline as wished.

Once they’ve built the pipeline, they can get rid of the nutcase.

The only reason to get rid of the nutcase before then is if stops doing what he is told, stops funding ISIS in Syria or starts being too friendly with Russia again.

Turkey has been in ‘special measures’ ever since shooting down a Russian plane: doing that meant that Putin could tie his hooker up and spank her for being a naughty girl. Something he has performed with admirable professionalism….

The CIA’s aim has been to weaken Western Europe whilst maintaining its stranglehold on its new Eastern European client states on Russia’s borders. It now has a new ‘radioactive crescent’ from Vilnius to Odessa, after all. I”m sure the land there is fairly fertile, but that will become the 21st century ‘United Fruit Company of Europe”s new fiefdom, assuming that it isn’t already complete.

Erdogan will be overthrown when it suits the CIA to overthrow him.

I'd love to know how many of the people slagging the place off have actually been there, i will respect the opinion of anyone who has been either good or bad but i'm sick of hearing all this friend of a friend crap.

For what it's worth i have been to Turkey for the last 6 years and i will be there again in 2 weeks time, now i may just be lucky but when my family have been over there we have been treated exceptionally. I can only speak for the area of Marmaris but i have found the people to be fantastic.

I concur with abu13, Ive been with my (blonde for the record) wife several times over the last five years and NOT once have I experienced behaviour towards my missus that could in any way be described as sleazy or innapropriate. we go to the local town Fethiye which is slightly less touristy than normal resorts and still nothing. The Turkey described on here is very removed from the one I am familiar with. That said we are going elsewhere for our September holiday. We decided that a government some officials considered to be unstable enough to even attempt a coup is probably not worth the risk, we will readily be back next year when all this has most probably settled down though.

its like that in any club in town.

Nah, not like Turkey. Never experienced anything like it, and I'm a bloke. Would never go back. Would love to know how much of a hit my aunties villa has taken over the past few weeks.

Nah, not like Turkey. Never experienced anything like it, and I'm a bloke. Would never go back.

This. I went 20 years ago, never again. Not only the women being harassed but also the blokes as well. The only upside was a the airport on the way home after buying some brandy when the 2 shopkeepers came running out of the shop after me. I thought they were going to accuse me of something, but it was to apologise that they had overcharged and gave me back the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.