Turning right

Just run past my traffic policeman buddy yellow in left lane must take first exit in theory so unless road markings indicate otherwise he/she is in the wrong.

I've simplified it for everyone since a lot of people are struggling. All these roundabouts below are the same. the left hand lane can access the first turning and the second turning, the right hand lane can only access the second turning

1718102845173.png

I've simplified it for everyone since a lot of people are struggling. All these roundabouts below are the same. the left hand lane can access the first turning and the second turning, the right hand lane can only access the second turning

View attachment 121975

The first junction on all of them is left only lane.
On the 3,4 and 5th roundabouts only cars on the inside of the roundabout can turn right.

View attachment 121975
But only if before 12o'clock as you look at it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.