Turning right

look at the picture of the roundabout sign ffs
I did, so did the OP. So in your eyes car 1 has the right to continue to stay on the left hand side, cutting across right lane traffic that is turning into the right lane, where it is supposed to be?

Okay. Evidently, are you saying the OP is wrong? You should take this matter up with them.

There was a bloke next to me at the Ashton Rd, Newmarket Road junction. I was in the inactive bus lane, he was sat in the outside lane which becomes a right turn only lane for about three car length distance. The abuse I received because I wouldn't allow him to cut in was nobody's business. I can't help it if he's a thick cnut, pretty general nowadays.

Patronising fucker, concentrate on the bit I said where we needed more info (which we now have). There are plenty of weird junctions out there, the Highway Code clearly says take all information in to determine which lanes are an option to you.
He used the phrase "When you assume you make an ass of u and me." That means you never have to take him seriously.

They aren't supposed to use the left lane here, in the absence of signage or road markings instructing otherwise they should default to the highway code instructions of left lane for left turns (and going straight ahead) and right lane for (right turns and u-turns).
there is signage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.