TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Just looking at FA Cup dates, I see 5th Round is earmarked for a midweek Wed 5 March; hadn’t realised this.

We have league games vs Arsenal Sunday 1st, then united Saturday 7th.

Amazed at this and thought you must be wrong.

But no, the 5th round of the FA Cup is Wednesday 4th March.

Bit of a laugh really as I'm sick of being told how special the FA Cup is; just not special enough to have a weekend allocated for its round of 16.

Amazed at this and thought you must be wrong.

But no, the 5th round of the FA Cup is Wednesday 4th March.

Bit of a laugh really as I'm sick of being told how special the FA Cup is; just not special enough to have a weekend allocated for its round of 16.
Its how they've fit in the "winter break" in Feb.

March fixtures were due out yesterday (Friday). Before BT came on the scene Sky would put 2 month's worth out 2 month's in front. No doubt who is to blame for delays over the last few seasons !!!!
Just been informed it's now set for Jan. 24th.

Last edited:
March fixtures were due out yesterday (Friday). Before BT came on the scene Sky would put 2 month's worth out 2 month's in front. No doubt who is to blame for delays over the last few seasons !!!!
Just been informed it's now set for Jan. 24th.

It was always 24th Jan ... even all the way back in July when they announced dates for tv picks for each month ... don’t know where you picked supposed yesterday?

Don’t be surprised if they don’t come out on 24th though and get delayed by a few days or come out a whole week later (or earlier) ...

It was always 24th Jan ... even all the way back in July when they announced dates for tv picks for each month ... don’t know where you picked supposed yesterday?

Don’t be surprised if they don’t come out on 24th though and get delayed by a few days or come out a whole week later (or earlier) ...

FA cup games the weekend of the 24th so i suspect theyll wait until that is done and the draw and see which games to pick for March...

Dont forget internationals at the end of march.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.