TV Fixtures - 2020/21

I’m against the charge, yet I’m pissing myself at the fact the rags have fallen that low they end up on the shit list of matches that have to be paid for to watch.

£14.95 to be bored for 2 hours.
I’m against the charge, yet I’m pissing myself at the fact the rags have fallen that low they end up on the shit list of matches that have to be paid for to watch.

£14.95 to be bored for 2 hours.
Does anyone know if it's in 4k

Ridiculous how expensive watching football is here and you can't even watch every match. I was in India last November on work, every pl game was covered live

Only £14.95 for Baggies v Dingles tomorrow, better book early in case their sever struggles closer to kick off. There is expected to be a chance of a goal.

Do we know when November dates & times are gonna be announced yet? You any idea @mag ?

No idea ... and according to their (PL’s) original schedule they’d have announced Dec and Jan by now as well ...

My guess is they’re just sitting back and watching how this PPV thing takes off and if the whole protest and all was just that on social media and largely it had been a success with them getting enough subscribers or not enough people demanding to be able to view these games for free or as part of their present subscriptions which otherwise they’d have no access to with no crowds in yet then they’d probably just continue like this ...

Anyone’s guess really but I expect sometime next week ... as that’s only about two weeks left but in the past they have announced even later than that in the actual last week before the games were due to be played ...

Won’t surprise me either if they just announce one gameweek (Nov 7/8th one) as after that there is another international break so they can take longer in announcing the second half of Nov (as they did in October).

We have three PL games in November, Liverpool at home being the last game just before the international break and Spurs away the first one after that so both of them are nailed on Sky picks. Our last game in Nov is Burnley at home which I don’t see anyone picking unless BT wants that one (but mind you they’d have shown enough of us in CL every midweek this and next month) so they might not be tempted by us ... could be that either of two (Sky and BT) need to fill Burnley quota and picks us that way but I won’t be surprised if that’s our first PPV game this season ...

No idea ... and according to their (PL’s) original schedule they’d have announced Dec and Jan by now as well ...

My guess is they’re just sitting back and watching how this PPV thing takes off and if the whole protest and all was just that on social media and largely it had been a success with them getting enough subscribers or not enough people demanding to be able to view these games for free or as part of their present subscriptions which otherwise they’d have no access to with no crowds in yet then they’d probably just continue like this ...

Anyone’s guess really but I expect sometime next week ... as that’s only about two weeks left but in the past they have announced even later than that in the actual last week before the games were due to be played ...

Won’t surprise me either if they just announce one gameweek (Nov 7/8th one) as after that there is another international break so they can take longer in announcing the second half of Nov (as they did in October).

We have three PL games in November, Liverpool at home being the last game just before the international break and Spurs away the first one after that so both of them are nailed on Sky picks. Our last game in Nov is Burnley at home which I don’t see anyone picking unless BT wants that one (but mind you they’d have shown enough of us in CL every midweek this and next month) so they might not be tempted by us ... could be that either of two (Sky and BT) need to fill Burnley quota and picks us that way but I won’t be surprised if that’s our first PPV game this season ...
Cheers for the full reply. Makes sense all you say.
As an aside, what I hadn’t realise is just how disruptive these triple-header international breaks would be this autumn. Farcical really.

Cheers for the full reply. Makes sense all you say.
As an aside, what I hadn’t realise is just how disruptive these triple-header international breaks would be this autumn. Farcical really.

Last international break (the one that came about before the start of this new season) cost us Bernardo, Cancelo and Gundo ... and this one has cost us KdB ... I really want Pep to instead send out our boys on a week long jolly in Abu Dhabi or something instead of sending them all back out far and wide ...

Get ready for a stream of Fulham v Burnley on the subscription channels and Liverpool, United, Chelsea, City etc on PPV in the next round. Would not put it past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.