TV Fixtures - 2020/21

Get ready for a stream of Fulham v Burnley on the subscription channels and Liverpool, United, Chelsea, City etc on PPV in the next round. Would not put it past them.

Don’t think that’d be the case ... if City v Liverpool or Mourinhio v Pep isn’t within subscription they’d see mass cancellations on those and that is much more to them than a one off PPV game as that monthly subscription ties to various other products they sell plus is a steady monthly income for them guaranteed over the length of contract (usually 12-18 months).

Don’t think that’d be the case ... if City v Liverpool or Mourinhio v Pep isn’t within subscription they’d see mass cancellations on those and that is much more to them than a one off PPV game as that monthly subscription ties to various other products they sell plus is a steady monthly income for them guaranteed over the length of contract (usually 12-18 months).
Beat me to it, I can't see them pissing off their long-term subscriber base on the off chance they get tens of thousands of one-off payments.

Beat me to it, I can't see them pissing off their long-term subscriber base on the off chance they get tens of thousands of one-off payments.

Especially as it’s for the UK market only so subscribers is their bread and butter ... they’re not selling these PPV games to China or US or India where they might expect large one-off interest in such games but those regions have their own broadcast partners and everyone outside of UK pretty much get ALL games every gameweek ... it’s only the UK where no of games available to broadcast are limited and thus the issue.

Only £14.95 for Baggies v Dingles tomorrow, better book early in case their sever struggles closer to kick off. There is expected to be a chance of a goal.
It was played out just as billed - not a great night for Sky Box office or the Bookies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.