TV Licence

never issue the BBC with a WOIRA withdrawing their rights to access to your front door is like a red flag to a bull, those that have done have had search warrants issued against them, no contact is the rule or a pleasant fuck off and get a proper job will suffice, they do not like being filmed and tend to back off rather quickly once the phone is stuck in their face,

never issue the BBC with a WOIRA withdrawing their rights to access to your front door is like a red flag to a bull, those that have done have had search warrants issued against them, no contact is the rule or a pleasant fuck off and get a proper job will suffice, they do not like being filmed and tend to back off rather quickly once the phone is stuck in their face,

Lol does that geezer always awnser his front door in a mask?

Do you really want all that hassle and worry to save just £120 a year?
There was a study done that concluded that people who avoided paying the TV licence on average live 5 years less, presumably due to living with stress and the constant threat of legal action.

Study from the BBC ?
Yes
Also Mr John Grimesthorpe of Kettering ended up divorced from his wife Hillary because of constant arguments over paying the fee

Mr Grimesthorpe says the divorce cost him his house and half of all his assets....estimated at 187000 pounds, plus 8000 in medical costs to help deal with his nervous breakdown and severe bouts of depression.

His wife now lives with an unemployed man in the marital home and Mr Grimesthorpe has to pay alimony , child support and the council tax bill

He said yesterday.......I wish I'd just paid the license fee.

Wi-fi detector vans. You think I'm joking as well

I read about the WiFi vans which raised some concerns from me. My business is in IT and having looked further, the BBC were implying they can tell if you are watching live stream over the internet...hmm.

For a start, i'm not sure how many "Acts" they would be breaking doing this, i'll take it the Wifi vans are about as original as the detector vans. Look further and they state the vans packet sniff which clearly does not hold anything in court to suggest you are watching a live broadcast, you could be downloading updates.

It still bugged me that the BBC get away with such scare mongering. Dealing direct through my business with Ofcom (who will be their regulator soon) i asked the question last week. Its all about how many complaints will come in before they would take action which is understandable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.